+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slip Away fix

Rift Disciple

Default Slip Away fix

I know it's been mentioned, but I haven't seen any threads pop up to notify any Game Developers. I've also petitioned ingame several times about this, and have recieved no response.

When can we expect a fix for Slip Away? Currently ~70% of the time I'm in combat I will attempt to use slip away and instantly pop out of stealth. Sure, I gain 3 seconds of immunity, but half the reason I use it is for a second opener or to get away from a group of people. The skill is worthless in its current state, and needs to be addressed. We've been having issues with Slip Away since beta and we haven't seen any fix.

Furthermore, we could use a reevaluation of stealth again as well, because it seems that I'm still getting randomly popped from stealth, or I'll pop into stealth and immediately pop back out. This is pretty game breaking crap for sins, seeing as our entire class is based around stealth. I apologize if I'm coming across as whiny or aggravated, but i'm tired of dealing with the same issues daily with no hotfixes or patches directed at the issue.

Thanks in advance for any support rendered.

Yeah... the random stealth drops suck. There are no DoT's on me and a mob didn't decide to have me for lunch.... So its just a bug. Hey Gersho****z stop f***in sh*t up you as*wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vunak View Post
    Yeah... the random stealth drops suck. There are no DoT's on me and a mob didn't decide to have me for lunch.... So its just a bug. Hey Gersho****z stop f***in sh*t up you as*wipe.
    Working as intended so that pyro can see you.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Quote Originally Posted by xaed View Post
    Working as intended so that pyro can see you.
    Figures...

+ Reply to Thread