+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need L50 solo daily advice

Rift Disciple

Default Need L50 solo daily advice

I've been using the below build BD/NB/RS from levelling 30-50.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...z.V0tMh.VG0I0o

It served me well through levelling and questing because of decent AE.
    It also has ability to heal from leftover combo points. I can take on 3-4 mobs of similar level np.
    But lately I have been finding this build to be kind of slow, and not so fast dps.

I have a cleric friend that prob has inquisitor build, can do AE, handle 3-4 L52 mobs in IPP -
    All while keeping his HP pretty full. I know he's a cleric so different class.

Any build with good soloing to do dailies, minor rifts (fast enough for bonus), handle 2-4 mobs, yet with good survivability?
    I am clearing some of my Stillmoor and Shimmersand quests - I just find BD getting terribly slow.

I know the popular NB/Sin/RS - I believe that is great esp for PvE instance. How about solo survivability?

Closest thing I can imagine is probably Ranger w/ pet? I really don't want to play Ranger unless required.

Rift Disciple

Btw, I was also using this build temporarily in T1 just to get the easy +hit %. My gear is up there for T1 now.
    Some may wonder about the messy points in BD.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...M0fu0ocoz.V0xz

Some Variation of this works really Well. When I was a Fresh 50, I was able to Solo the Elite Golems finish 5 Stages of lvl 50 Rifts.

Sometimes the Pet would die and I would use Hasten to resummon, but in this build you Drop Mobs Extremely fast and you don't have any Down time having to heal or anything.

This Build doesn't use much Range, I try to keep my 5% Damage buff up and Usually throw the Armor Debuff on the Elite Mobs.

There are reports that the 5% Crits do not stack, this build is something I just put together, I hope that it works for you.
    Pandamine <Malice> - 50 Rogue - Faemist PvP - <Retired>
    Catalin <PAIN> - 50 Mage - Rocklit PvE

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamine View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...M0fu0ocoz.V0xz

Some Variation of this works really Well. When I was a Fresh 50, I was able to Solo the Elite Golems finish 5 Stages of lvl 50 Rifts.

Sometimes the Pet would die and I would use Hasten to resummon, but in this build you Drop Mobs Extremely fast and you don't have any Down time having to heal or anything.

This Build doesn't use much Range, I try to keep my 5% Damage buff up and Usually throw the Armor Debuff on the Elite Mobs.

There are reports that the 5% Crits do not stack, this build is something I just put together, I hope that it works for you.
    what is this i dont even

Plane Touched

I used the following build for grinding:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Mbt0boz.VG0G0o

Reasons this build than OP's build:
    - Damage is quite identical.
    - +Hit once you run your first 50 dungeons will no longer be needed on your build.
    - assasin Stealth allows you to complete certain dailies a lot faster as you can run through mobs.
    - Charge, which is missing from some strange reason from your build makes running from mob to mob a lot faster.
    - As I am on a pvp server, assasin Stealth allows me to avoid unwanted pvp. Even if I do engage in unwanted pvp with my stuns, blind, shifts and rhymics give me a could chance to win or at least survive. Reason for not having serrated blades is because the dot can break that blind that would save my life. If you are on a pve server you can ignore that point and get serrated baldes instead of the blind and stun.
    Last edited by Pyrah; 04-06-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrah View Post
    I used the following build for grinding:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Mbt0boz.VG0G0o

Reasons this build than OP's build:
    - Damage is quite identical.
    - +Hit once you run your first 50 dungeons will no longer be needed on your build.
    - assasin Stealth allows you to complete certain dailies a lot faster as you can run through mobs.
    - Charge, which is missing from some strange reason from your build makes running from mob to mob a lot faster.
    - As I am on a pvp server, assasin Stealth allows me to avoid unwanted pvp. Even if I do engage in unwanted pvp with my stuns, blind, shifts and rhymics give me a could chance to win or at least survive. Reason for not having serrated blades is because the dot can break that blind that would save my life. If you are on a pve server you can ignore that point and get serrated baldes instead of the blind and stun.
    My BD build probably needs some tweaking including removal of +hit:

I try to not use Ranger, but it seems easier time with pet around. Hopefully I find a build that is pure melee oriented.

I wonder how much finishing dmg removed from NB to take up Sin actually increase dmg.
    With NB:
    - +15 + 15% damage increased for finishing move (Though with ae, I tend not to use finish for healing)
    - passive 3% extra dmg
    - 5% extra dmg from almost guarated from hellfire blades

The reason I did not get "Flash of Steel" charge is because I rely on the shifts (3 of them) for increase crits + 15% extra dmg for 10 secs from Stalker Phase. Should be enough to use have all 3 shifts continueously on use even if they are 45s cd.

Why not full 3pt serrated blades for sin build? I am on PvE server.
    Do you use enough assassinate and paralyzing for "Cloak and Dagger"?

How would be the rotation? BD build is generally simple, since it is pretty much 1-2 buttons.'

Stealth-> Assassinate -> BD moves?

+ Reply to Thread