+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Farm

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Farm

Just wondering if anyone has a farming build that they use as a rogue and if they can post it. I have tried some stuff out with a ranger or riftstalker, but it is hard just because rogue has no healing. Anyone have any suggestions?

Plane Walker

I just posted my guide several minutes ago. I'm pretty sure it's what you're looking for.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...questing-build

Soulwalker

haha alright thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by xreeben View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a farming build that they use as a rogue and if they can post it. I have tried some stuff out with a ranger or riftstalker, but it is hard just because rogue has no healing. Anyone have any suggestions?
    51 Sin / 5 Ranger / 5 Infil is what I use atm. I know I'm missing 5 points but I'm saving them since I'm close to rank 2. I use Leeching Poison and the crit buff poison. I also have the healing trinket which procs off physical attacks and heals for around 490. No problem killing mobs 2~3 at a time and also never have any downtime. Poison gas and Blinding Powder help manage 3+ targets at a time and most targets go down in a matter of seconds. I also open with Para since by the time the stun is over, normally the mob is down to around 20%. Saves me some HP.

I use this for PvE and PvP.
    Last edited by mercilous; 04-05-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

+ Reply to Thread