+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Run out of energy faster since 1.1?

Default Run out of energy faster since 1.1?

So I might just be crazy, but it seems to me I run out of energy a bit faster since 1.1.

Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by xeshaka; 04-05-2011 at 10:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    So I might just be crazy, but it seems to me I run out of energy a bit faster since 1.1.

Anyone else notice this?
    No, but that's because i'm now using a mana bar ;)
    Stop Drop and Troll
    Stonecrest - PVP US Guild
    Give Bards a real 36pt talent

Quote Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
    No, but that's because i'm now using a mana bar ;)
    oh snap :P
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post

Anyone else notice this?
    yah me too.

Shadowlander

If you read patch notes don't rememberer which one they increased energy cost from 25 to 30 on all strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haclya View Post
    If you read patch notes don't rememberer which one they increased energy cost from 25 to 30 on all strikes.
    oh wow, must have missed it. That would make sense. Nice little nerf to rogues...

We're OP anyways. We can tame laz0rz in DSM.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Walk in front of them on expert stealthed.

Now to find a defiant to harness this technology!
    Satyr-knows Best!
    Satyrnos - 50 Rogue - Shatterbone
    Religion - XX Warrior - Shatterbone

yea i noticed everything was 30energy now... i coulda sworn it was less but i wasnt 100% sure so i just told myself it was always this way... yea... shoulda gone with my gut on that one.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

What patch notes are you reading? The only thing that comes to mind was them fixing bugged energy cost on some ranks of Backhand Blow, which is a warrior attack...

However, I can confirm that Onyxia deep breaths more after 1.1

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    yea i noticed everything was 30energy now... i coulda sworn it was less but i wasnt 100% sure so i just told myself it was always this way... yea... shoulda gone with my gut on that one.
    Think that was long time ago back in beta when energy regen wasn't fixed AFAIK.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Quote Originally Posted by xaed View Post
    Think that was long time ago back in beta when energy regen wasn't fixed AFAIK.
    Correct. Your standard run-of-the-mill rogue combo point attacks have been 30 energy ever since the energy regen system was redone during beta. No idea what the people in this thread are talking about.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Plane Touched

Guys I think my jboots are slower since the patch. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Champion of Telara

Yes I know its been 30 since live. But since 1.1 I too notice I run out of power when pre using the same rotation I never did.

Rift Disciple

yeah they ninja-nerfed us. energy useage was crap in beta, people complained, so they made it better, just so they could nerf it without telling anyone at a later patch. because, y'know, rogue's were sooooooo scary before. seriously unless you go blade dancer or get the bard anthem or have a chloro on you to help out your energy, you're out of energy and your dps is halved after your first rotation because you're waiting for energy again. this game is f.u.c.k.ed. no idea what the dev's are smoking but it's quite obvious someone up in there was molested by a rogue as a child and is taking it out on all of us now
    Last edited by Zerixar; 04-05-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zerixar View Post
    yeah they ninja-nerfed us. energy useage was crap in beta, people complained, so they made it better, just so they could nerf it without telling anyone at a later patch. because, y'know, rogue's were sooooooo scary before. seriously unless you go blade dancer or get the bard anthem or have a chloro on you to help out your energy, you're out of energy and your dps is halved after your first rotation because you're waiting for energy again. this game is f.u.c.k.ed. no idea what the dev's are smoking but it's quite obvious someone up in there was molested by a rogue as a child and is taking it out on all of us now
    Hey Zer, that last line made me LOL and spill my coffee. I am going to have to use it for a sig for a little while!
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

+ Reply to Thread