Thread: what is the best pve rogue melee spec

Default what is the best pve rogue melee spec

Can someone please help me build a pure dps melee spec for a rogue

Thanks

Plane Walker

Roll a warrior.

*Someone* had to say it.

Rift Disciple

^^^ what he said. even post nerf, with all the b1tching the warriors are doing, they're still in 2n'd place for dps behind mages while rogues are 4th (yes, that's right, a properly spec'd and played dps cleric will beat a rogue too)

unless you want to tank as rift stalker, don't roll a rogue, they bring nothing else to the table as r or m dps or bard that other classes don't do 10x better

Soulwalker

doesnt answer the question...

assassin/riftstalker/ranger - 3rd soul is up to u jus said ranger so u can use backstab or pull if u want to
    all u need in riftstalker is rifts scavenger and ull be fine...

u cud use bladedancer in replace of assassin... if u have ranger pet then u can pull a lil more and do aoe dmg...

note: im only a level 31 rogue and this is what i can so from my experience... only pve, for pvp i use assassin/nightblade/sab
    all points in assassin except 10 in nightblade for the passive bonuses to dmg, just took sab so i can blow up running away people and its more fun, u get the aoe slow 2...

Rift Chaser

1) IMHO post this in rogue forum not class forum
    2) define what you mean by best pve spec, the spec someone mentioned with RS up to scavenger is great for lvlin and solo, and terribad for pve dps.

+ Reply to Thread