+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Requirement/Current Status

Soulwalker

Default Bard Requirement/Current Status

Hey you guys!

I'm totally new to Rift, in fac i just finished updating and ready to roll!
    I wanted to ask what's the current need for bards in game and whether or not i should bother with at all...
    Was thinking about a Mage class, probably' a pyromancer due to my natural love to fire but it seems like every forum i have read today on this site - people are not happy with whatever class they picked thus it was very difficult for me to choose up untill now.

I used to play WoW/WHO - i also played FF11, i liked to play the bard roll in that game... question is if it's anything similar to FF11 (Hope at least some of you played it and knows to what i refer by asking this).

Thanks in advance for your help

Balancing the classes is a work in progress so what is strong today might not be next week. Best advice is to play what is fun for you. Whatever you play will be fine, just get into a nice guild that does guild groups. Welcome to Rift.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    Balancing the classes is a work in progress so what is strong today might not be next week. Best advice is to play what is fun for you. Whatever you play will be fine, just get into a nice guild that does guild groups. Welcome to Rift.
    Other advice is to make all level 50s of all classes then you can ALWAYS BE THE FOTM CLASS YEAHHHHHHH!1111111

But yeah good advice.

+ Reply to Thread