+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unless 51 point abilities.

Plane Touched

Default Unless 51 point abilities.

Post your useless 51 point ability here.
    Let me start.
    Assasin Serpent's strike does around 250 damage plus 100 percent extra damge off of attack power.
    And the cool down for this ability is 10 seconds and can only be used after a successfull crit.

Why should i spec pure assasin?
    Assasin is a joke,
    The assasin line needs to be looked at a big damage increase is needed.
    Suggestions.
    Integrate our 40 ability with our slip away. make it so when u slip away you don't break out of stealth for 15 seconds after.
    Give us a new 40 ability with lots of damage.
    Give us a reason to wanna pure spec.Increase the damge of serpent strike 5 times what it is and reduce to cooldown to 6 seconds.

51 point sab ability.
    Quick reload so you cast this ability then you cast your charge then detonate still takes you 3 seconds for little damage.Not worth it i rather spec up some sab and assasin get the crit bonus from assasin line for higher damage output.
    Make us wanna pure spec

suggestion.
    quick reload makes it so detonates and charges always crit.

Are they really serious about the charge booster?
    so you spec all way up to 51 to just have 150 extra damage from the charge booster.
    this ability is useless. If anyone specs it must be nuts.
    change the way charge booster works.so the damage it wil give at 51 points spend is 10 times more the damage it is right now.
    Change back our charges so it counts as one again .the relateive low chances of all charges critting makes it worthess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsalot View Post
    Let me start.
    Assasin Serpent's strike does around 250 damage plus 100 percent extra damge off of attack power.
    And the cool down for this ability is 10 seconds and can only be used after a successfull crit.

Assasin is a joke,
    Suggestions.
    Integrate our 40 ability with our slip away. make it so when u slip away you don't break out of stealth for 15 seconds after.
    Give us a reason to wanna pure spec.Increase the damge of serpent strike 5 times what it is and reduce to cooldown to 6 seconds.

51 point sab ability.
    Quick reload so you cast this ability then you cast your charge then detonate still takes you 3 seconds for little damage.Not worth it i rather spec up some sab and assasin get the crit bonus from assasin line for higher damage output.
    Make us wanna pure spec

suggestion.

so you spec all way up to 51 to just have 150 extra damage from the charge booster.
    change the way charge booster works.so the damage it wil give at 51 points spend is 10 times more the damage it is right now.
    Change back our charges so it counts as one again .the relateive low chances of all charges critting makes it worthess.
    Serpent Strike for me atm crits for 1000. I live off 51 assassin and have never looked back. Love it
    I gank, get over it.

I think they'd do well to put Serpent Strike somewhere in the actual tree, so we could save ourselves from picking up a handful of PvP-oriented points and maybe put them in a cross-tree for a little damage boost.

Serpent Strike itself is a great ability. If you're bad with separate reactive keybinds, just macro it to Backstab (at the top of the macro for priority) so you never miss it.

Let me start.

Assasin is a joke,
    Suggestions.

51 point sab ability.
    Make us wanna pure spec

suggestion.

btw have you played a 51 sin lol? increase serpent strike damage 5x? That will one shot half the population on a crit...... lol wtf
    I gank, get over it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    I think they'd do well to put Serpent Strike somewhere in the actual tree, so we could save ourselves from picking up a handful of PvP-oriented points and maybe put them in a cross-tree for a little damage boost.

Serpent Strike itself is a great ability. If you're bad with separate reactive keybinds, just macro it to Backstab (at the top of the macro for priority) so you never miss it.
    Serpent Strike is an instant attack off the GCD - it's free extra damage, what on earth more do you want?! And frankly, if you're bad with pressing your Serpent Strike hot-key whenever the icon flashes up in the middle of the screen the binding it into a macro isn't going to help much, the problem's a bit deeper than that

Bear in mind that going 51 deep in one soul is a CHOICE, it's not MANDATORY. The 51pt root abilities should be nice enough to make up for missing out on the synergies by mixing and matching two or three different souls. Having them be much better (or much worse) than that overall makes a mockery of having the options.
    Last edited by Tremayne; 04-05-2011 at 08:41 AM.
    Yes, I have a blog. I even update it from time to time

Originally Posted by TheHangman:
    In Rift, PVE raids you!

51 Sin here as well, serpent strike is good. Not useless or OMGAWESOMESAUCE, but good. Sure you have to spend a **** ton of points and lose survivability of rift stalker tree, but it seems to work out OK.
    Ralinblack - Faemist - Onineko - Assassin - LvL 50 - Rank 2
    Ralinsteel - Faemist - Onineko - Warrior - LvL 10 - Fear me!

Let me start.

Assasin is a joke,
    Suggestions.

51 point sab ability.
    Make us wanna pure spec

suggestion.

I personaly dont agree with anything you posted here. Serpent strike is TITTS! bind it to all your assasin skills n forget about it. I dropped the NB outa my sin buld for 51pts sin single target dps. its not on global cooldown it hits like a truck for the most. Now as far as parseing this... havent done it, but i can tell you that sure as hell seems like it kills faster ast 51 sin thatn 41sin/12nb. and as far as sabo goes. its not a single target spec! and quck reload+carpet bombing= some very hard to top aoe dps, i use 51pt sabo for trash in experts. rarely can it be topped less its just 2 mobs. my sugestino to you is to actualy USE the tallents b4 u dismiss them as trash.

Telaran

Let me start.

Assasin is a joke,
    Suggestions.

51 point sab ability.
    Make us wanna pure spec

suggestion.

So you get owned in another thread that you started so you open a new thread to ***** more?
    First off, it's spelled "Assassin".
    Second, 51 Assassin is amazing. Have you even tried Foul Play and Impale? Those on top of opening with Para Strike. "That doesn't work for me because they break free from my stun!! /RAGE" Ok.. Umm.. You have Slip Away for a reason. Use it. If that happens, which 99% of the time it does, then you should still have Foul Play ready to go.
    "OMFG FFS I can't kill a Greenscale geared warrior! /RAGE" Well.. duh. However, if you want to give them a good run and sometimes even kill them (depending on your gear), check out Bladedancer for disarms.
    Third, please don't go make another post about how you suck so hard. I love trolling people like that and I don't feel like trolling you any more today. So please do us all a favor and either reroll a Pyro or just suck it up and get good.

+ Reply to Thread