+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Bard fix

Soulwalker

Wink Possible Bard fix

I posted this in a general class topic where some guy was comparing cadence to soul purge....and when someone explained that they cant be compared cause one needs charge while the other one can just be spammed got me thinking

Bard should get a new aoe heal that uses combo points. This way it can be somewhat limmited and require some strategy while making them viable offhealers again. Anyone think this is a good idea?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SolidOni View Post
    I posted this in a general class topic where some guy was comparing cadence to soul purge....and when someone explained that they cant be compared cause one needs charge while the other one can just be spammed got me thinking

Bard should get a new aoe heal that uses combo points. This way it can be somewhat limmited and require some strategy while making them viable offhealers again. Anyone think this is a good idea?
    I hope this is a troll
    Stop Drop and Troll
    Stonecrest - PVP US Guild
    Give Bards a real 36pt talent

a new aoe heal that uses combo points... you mean... like coda of restoration only it... wait! what did you do there?
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Telaran

jesus wept....

in combat rez same as chloro... thx

fixed..

Quote Originally Posted by Efour View Post
    jesus wept....

in combat rez same as chloro... thx

fixed..
    ill settle for an out of combat rez!!! even if it was on a 30 minute timer that is better than what we got!!!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Telaran

you are right yep thats probably a more realistic change coming soon 1.2 I betcha !!

Soulwalker

Default Bump

Bump for Rez

+ Reply to Thread