+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two measly things that need to be changed! TRION READ

Soulwalker

Exclamation Two measly things that need to be changed! TRION READ

Trion please can you change.....

1) The warrior has some ridiculously OP ability to give them full health back. I know is has a 10 min CD but still thats ridiculous. Atleast reduce it to 50% if not 30% if their health if your going to have it and reduce the CD. It is bloody annoying when trying to kill a warrior and as they are about to die, WHAM! one button, full health and the advantage is to them.

2) Slip away should remove all bleeds/not exit stealth while bleeding. What is the point in slipping away if 2 seconds later iv appeared again!

FIX IT!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dangly View Post

1) The warrior has some ridiculously OP ability to give them full health back. I know is has a 10 min CD but still thats ridiculous. Atleast reduce it to 50% if not 30% if their health if your going to have it and reduce the CD. It is bloody annoying when trying to kill a warrior and as they are about to die, WHAM! one button, full health and the advantage is to them.

2) Slip away should remove all bleeds/not exit stealth while bleeding. What is the point in slipping away if 2 seconds later iv appeared again!

FIX IT!
    agree with 1

but not with 2, this is how i fight other rogues, i ensure my bleeds are up so slip away wont work, its a valid tactic across all mmos, there is an ability in sin i think that removes the bleeds and an ability in Inf that does the same thing but teleports you a certain distance. if we just dissapeared with no consequence, with an ability on a 2 min c/d, it would be too op.
    Dead gorilla at the ice rink

Quote Originally Posted by Dangly View Post

FIX IT!
    I disagree with both. I kind of enjoy a member of my group being able to save himself and prevent a likely wipe. Now, for PvP I agree it's annoying, but I hate it when classes get nerfed because of PvP. We've seen enough of that crap with our calling, I don't want to pass on the joy to every other calling. I'd rather see them give rogues a similar ability instead of taking it away from Warriors.

And slip away I disagree with for the reason stated by the above poster. Every powerful ability should have some sort of counter usable by good players. You can still use it as a re-opener because of the immunity it gives you. It was never meant to be a get-out-of-jail free card.

1) Anecdotic nerdrage.
    2) Hidden Veil and Cleanse Soul.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread