+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 113

Thread: Rogues: Can the gimps of rift please get an update on your plans trion?

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tokus View Post
    QQ more plz
    Very helpful and mature

    What silly individuals like this don't understand is if rogues aren't fixed we will be the warriors/mages/clerics owning your little faces in 2-3 weeks. Because when you've played hard mode warr/mage is very very very easy to excel at.

  2. #32
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    again im not seeing the 4 dead rogues?

    And rogues detonate were doing more than 3k with the damage buff. Much like fulminate with damage buff hitting for 5k now. Its karma baby.
    Rogue detonate NEVER did more then 2k with damage buff.

    Also PvP is ******ed, if I pop out of stealth I get instagibbed by Mages, unless I have Blackout on.

  3. #33
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Rogues aren't gimp. Your spec and ability to play the class is.

    http://img716.imageshack.us/i/21124618.png/

    605k damage and 58 killing blows with a gimp rogue. That person has no problem playing his Rogue. Perhaps send him a PM for an instructional manual?
    Irony - Pathiss

  4. #34
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4bidden View Post
    Rogue detonate NEVER did more then 2k with damage buff.
    Correction. YOUR detonate never did more than 2k damage. Competent sabs were frequently breaking the 3k mark and in some cases much higher, to the point of effectively doing one shot damage with detonate. My personal high hit just as I hit 50 and had no valor was a 7k hit on me in port scion by Indo on Sunrest. Send him a pm to confirm.

    Thanks
    Irony - Pathiss

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covenn View Post
    Rogues aren't gimp. Your spec and ability to play the class is.

    http://img716.imageshack.us/i/21124618.png/

    605k damage and 58 killing blows with a gimp rogue. That person has no problem playing his Rogue. Perhaps send him a PM for an instructional manual?
    He's playing an aoe bomb spec in an aoe bomb group - noticve the mage below him with a million damage hes stealing KBs off?

  6. #36
    Ascendant Vaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4bidden View Post
    Rogue detonate NEVER did more then 2k with damage buff.

    Also PvP is ******ed, if I pop out of stealth I get instagibbed by Mages, unless I have Blackout on.
    How quickly one forgets the month of the saboteur.

    Don't worry the month of the pyro will be a distant memory in 6 months time.

  7. #37
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Can't really compare saboteur to mage. Saboteur had to build up 5 combo points and then a detonate. If you got a stealth opener with dark malady and had the dmg buff from a wf you could do some quite high crits, but you would have to be unmolested while you build up your 5 points and then your finisher. And if you were 51 sab for rapid setup you would be losing a lot of passive dmg increases from other specs.

  8. #38
    Champion of Telara Arcshayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    I wish I could hit this hard, this fast all the while having 30-80% dmg reduction.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/bezz2v.jpg
    Last edited by Arcshayde; 04-05-2011 at 04:46 AM.

  9. #39
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    He's playing an aoe bomb spec in an aoe bomb group - noticve the mage below him with a million damage hes stealing KBs off?
    I am guessing you were in that scenario? No. Wrong assumption ...He wasn't stealing anything from anyone.
    Irony - Pathiss

  10. #40
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    again im not seeing the 4 dead rogues?

    And rogues detonate were doing more than 3k with the damage buff. Much like fulminate with damage buff hitting for 5k now. Its karma baby.
    lol you are so delusional it's unbelievable reading this thread!!! im just waiting for you to say on your way to meridian you killed 100 jewbots or something... unbelievable what some people believe.

    read the OP, he doesnt want mages nerfed, he doesnt want that at all! he wants rogues buffed!!!!! get off your high horse and stop calling him noob because he has no skill... because it takes skill to stand in a circle and spam fireball. (yes you can spam fireball and win, you do not even need inferno, fulminate, cinderburst OR flame bolt) you can simply spam fireball and win a WF as a 51 pyro. this is a fact, this takes 0 skill and anyone with downs can do it, anyone who says otherwise has never tried it.

    also 6k detonates were impossible on anyone with pvp soul or valor, not to mention they fixed them good...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  11. #41
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    We all know gos is getting nerfed. Even the mages in my guild are okay with it and feel the inevitable coming. Let's move past the pyro train now.
    If they don't nerf it, will you apologize for being wrong?

    The answer to that is no.

  12. #42
    Ascendant Vaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Themistocles View Post
    If they don't nerf it, will you apologize for being wrong?

    The answer to that is no.
    Will you apologize if they do?

  13. #43
    Telaran Bloodmaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I wish people would get out of the habit of saying classes and start talking specifically about souls/builds.. this way your less likely to be misinterpreted and the thread will be kept on track.

  14. #44
    Ascendant Vaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    lol you are so delusional it's unbelievable reading this thread!!! im just waiting for you to say on your way to meridian you killed 100 jewbots or something... unbelievable what some people believe.

    read the OP, he doesnt want mages nerfed, he doesnt want that at all! he wants rogues buffed!!!!! get off your high horse and stop calling him noob because he has no skill... because it takes skill to stand in a circle and spam fireball. (yes you can spam fireball and win, you do not even need inferno, fulminate, cinderburst OR flame bolt) you can simply spam fireball and win a WF as a 51 pyro. this is a fact, this takes 0 skill and anyone with downs can do it, anyone who says otherwise has never tried it.

    also 6k detonates were impossible on anyone with pvp soul or valor, not to mention they fixed them good...
    And where have I called 'him noob because he has no skill.' Are you one of those people that makes things up arbitrarily? Or worse reply to threads without reading them?

    About your post: Yes any pyro can span fireballs like any marksman can spam swift shot from 35m. What's your point? Spamming swift shot takes 0 skill to and is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

    I understand you're mad and you should probably speak to a psychiatrist if a bunch of pixels and numbers in the database causes you to fume (pun intented) and lash out. Also saying 'this is a fact' does not actually make something factual without hard evidence.
    Last edited by Vaine; 04-05-2011 at 05:25 AM.

  15. #45
    Plane Touched Mahkra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Funny how all the rogues are complaining about pyros. All the pyros I talk to are complaining about how immune rogues are to everything.

    If you are not killing mages or at least coming dam close to killing them they you are either speccd wrong for it or you need to l2p. I get killed all the time by stinking immune rogues.

    The difference is now I finally have a chance to win.
    Last edited by Mahkra; 04-05-2011 at 05:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts