+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enemy player health bars remaining grey when out of combat?

Default Enemy player health bars remaining grey when out of combat?

I confess to having some extremely special ping some of the time.

However, lately I've noticed the health bars of some would-be targets take ages to go from grey to green after they leave combat. Even when my ping is the lowest it gets, I'm experiencing waits of several minutes (and in some cases, they just stay grey).

Initially, I was going to ask if this was a just display bug, but yesterday I ran into a player who was macro gathering in Stillmoor. I assumed he'd managed to aggro and then los a mob somewhere up on one of the walls, so he could spend hours happily farming the same node while his health bar remained grey. However, I couldn't find any mobs near him. I got no favor for killing him.

Any idea what's causing this? Is it possible that some players have discovered a way to keep themselves 'in combat?'

~Eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    Any idea what's causing this? Is it possible that some players have discovered a way to keep themselves 'in combat?'
    ~Eggs
    Enduring Brew
    No Cost
    Instant
    Cooldown: 6.00 Seconds
    The Rogue drinks a concoction of dangerous substances which heals for 283 hit points, but causes the Rogue to be poisoned for 161 Poison damage over 12 seconds. This poison effect is applied up to 5 times with repeated consumption and reduces the healing effectiveness by 20% per effect.

Get attacked by a mob, start an 8 or 10 second macro using enduring brew, then run away and you will be worth zero favor and still maintain full hp through regen

Quote Originally Posted by Carnagel View Post
    Enduring Brew
    No Cost
    Instant
    Cooldown: 6.00 Seconds
    The Rogue drinks a concoction of dangerous substances which heals for 283 hit points, but causes the Rogue to be poisoned for 161 Poison damage over 12 seconds. This poison effect is applied up to 5 times with repeated consumption and reduces the healing effectiveness by 20% per effect.

Get attacked by a mob, start an 8 or 10 second macro using enduring brew, then run away and you will be worth zero favor and still maintain full hp through regen
    This dude was a cleric of some flavor, but good to know how some rogues might be doing this.

~Eggs

+ Reply to Thread