+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Runed Carved Bow

Default Runed Carved Bow

Had a Runed Carved Bow drop in xRD this evening in a Guild run and the Tank rolls needs on it for his DPS spec. A Pug group I may have expected it but a Guildmate.It wouldve been a huge upgrade for me.

Just venting!

Shield of Telara

find a new guild, cause if you allow people that dumb in your guild then it will never get anywhere

nice guildmate you got there!

Be sure to roll on some tanky ring/necklace/1hWeap next time ...and dont forget to say "Its for my t4nkz0r build!!11one!+shift1!1"

Payback time, biatches
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-04-2011 at 08:20 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

I took my one from a rogue. However, I felt since I was doing more DPS than him, and contributing more, it wasnt a problem. Would never have done it to a guildy though. Thats disgraceful.
    Harlequin

Oceanic Gaming Community

Quote Originally Posted by Glorion View Post
    I took my one from a rogue. However, I felt since I was doing more DPS than him, and contributing more, it wasnt a problem. Would never have done it to a guildy though. Thats disgraceful.
    Seriously? You feel that you deserve loot more because you were doing more DPS? The rogue can actually USE the item where you cannot. It also doesn't help that warriors are grossly overpowered compared to rogues.

Good luck getting anywhere in this game with that crap mentality.

Rift Disciple

Angry

Thats almost as bad as the mage who won the purple MELEE sword in a WF. and said he needed it to runebreak. Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by ochazuke View Post
    Thats almost as bad as the mage who won the purple MELEE sword in a WF. and said he needed it to runebreak. Arse.
    WF rules are need everything, watch any roll on anything. You will be lucky to see 2 people not roll need on a purple in a 20 man.

As for the bow, I dunno I kinda side with the warrior. If an Abyssal Musket from AP were to drop would you also pass on that if you were still using an inferior bow? It has better stat's for a warrior but I don't know if I would pass on that -- now what if you didn't even know the bow from RD existed, the AP gun would look even better. Maybe this person didn't even know what else was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbelgak View Post
    WF rules are need everything, watch any roll on anything. You will be lucky to see 2 people not roll need on a purple in a 20 man.
    Yeah, I've given up rolling greed, just hit need and don't even look anymore.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

if your guild random rolls for stuff rather than dictate to the one who actually uses/needs/deserves it you realy need to switch guilds, roll based guilds are a joke.

That said, there is always the gun from AP or the crap bow from last boss in exp cc (yes it irks me the 2 range that are random drop are both better than the rare boss drop weapon from the end boss, idiot itemization is idiot)
    Harkain:.
    .:Admin | Precept
    www.precept.cc

The abyssal musket seems better than the RC bow, IIRC the bow has attack power and the musket as crit, they both have the same dps but I forget the other stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    go play a fps pvp in mmorpgs did nothing but bring out the worst in the cummunity
    In one post, you've managed to bring out the worst in capitalization, punctuation and spelling.

Bow:
    Damage per Second: 36.0
    65-122 damage every 2.6 seconds
    30 Meter Range
    Dexterity +23
    Strength +14
    Endurance +13
    Attack Power +6
    Hit Bonus +30

Gun:
    Damage per Second: 36.0
    65-122 damage every 2.6 seconds
    30 Meter Range
    Strength +22
    Dexterity +15
    Endurance +13
    Critical Hit +13
    Hit Bonus +31

Telaran

Better stats?

#1 by a mile DPS.
    Endurance, Crit Rating about the same, I'd guess. One gives a tiny increase to DPS, the other to survivability in melee range. But I don't feel like pressing enter 50 times to show the huge gap is.
    Dexterity, about half the value of crit rating.

Strength gives AP, and well...

Since a few rogue roles actually use their ranged weapon damage, and a few more can be convinced to do so by applying the right souls, DPS is pretty much the only comparable stat. Claiming that stats makes it better for warrior is ignorant. ~
    Now, if there was an actual proper return on AP, I'd agree with you.

So these bows and guns are droping in experts or normal ?

These days i got hard time to find nice guilds but yeah if you see guilds doing that just change guild .
    Last edited by Spitefull; 04-04-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Plane Touched

The gun is better as far as I'm concerned. It's not a huge difference in crit but it is still a difference, and crit is all that really matters for a rogue at this point. If attack power didn't suck it might be a different story.

So just make sure you run AP with him at some point and take the Musket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    find a new guild, cause if you allow people that dumb in your guild then it will never get anywhere
    Amen to that.

We also use master looter in our guild for expert dungeons so that situation cannot happen. We discuss the loot and who would most benefit from it. I would suggest everyone do the same. It also removes that annoying loot timer and gives the group time to make a decision.
    Last edited by Kristi; 04-05-2011 at 12:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast