+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit needed for Bards in GSB?

Soulwalker

Default Hit needed for Bards in GSB?

How Does the scaling for hit work for a Bard in Raiding situations as in GSB and 10mans? Is it any diffrent from other classes?

My GM says that i need to have 220 hit to never miss in the raid and to be allowed to raid.

Yet i have 165 hit atm and have yet to see a miss in raids.

So the question is are the hit values diffrent for a bard or is this 220 hit just some outrageous number someone pulled out of their ***?

Plane Touched

The magic number, I think, might actually be lower for bards. It's 44% hit through hit rating and talents but I believe some of that is to cover dodges/parries/blocks which don't apply to bard attacks.....

Would be interesting to test out.

Soulwalker

Yea thats what ive seen so far yea if i go Dps i get dodged like crazy with the hit i haev but as a bard you cant be dodged parried ect. But my Officers claim theyve done all this research adn Hit doesnt factor into chance to be dodged and parried and so on. so trying to see if im the complete idiot or they are.

Cadence can never be dodged parried blocked. Bards don't need hit focus to spam cadence and motifs. The debuffs, from my experience, never miss either. I've been raiding GSB as bard with pre100 hit / focus.

+ Reply to Thread