+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So rogues, what level is your mage reroll?

Plane Walker

Default So rogues, what level is your mage reroll?

Mine is 15. It's kind of boring.

Plane Walker

I'm trying to treat the first sub month like it's a brand new MMO. It seems to help if I pretend I just bought the game and I had never played rogue.

Shadowlander

18... though I keep going back to my rogue with fingers. toes, tongue crossed and hoping for the best

Default I rerolled

Rogue...
    I like rogue and dont care about FOTM

Telaran

It doesnt exist, rogues are plenty powerful enough now, only the bads are whining about how they cant annihilate everything with supereasy rotations from sabo.

Rift Chaser

21 here. I must admit, leveling as a rogue is more fun than as a mage.
    "We've got a particularly troublesome ability on Saboteurs that's causing them to do better damage in the game than anybody else." -- Scott Hartsman

I'm leveling cleric, but thta's coz my rogue is R6. Just for a change. After all, I'm really enjoying rogue after sab/war nerf. Mages aren't a problem, if u treat them well ;)

Gief properly working slip away, fixed stealth (so u don't pop-out randomly) and marksman love :P
    Last edited by Baby; 04-04-2011 at 06:12 PM.

I rerolled rogue from warrior. I even went gaurdian! I decided no to the mage cuZ they are the FotM.

Plane Walker

I went in a WF and it was like 75% mages.

I'm considering rerolling a cleric because Trion may nerf Mages to uselessness too by the time I get 50 if the majority of people are playing them, to keep subs going with rerolls like they did with rogue.

Thing is I got burned out on healing playing a minstrel in LOTRO and don't really want to play another. I also don't want to do warrior because I have already leveled up a melee class and compared to rogue warrior is slower and seems half-******ed (I have a warrior alt up to like 15 too).

Ideally I'll just be playing these alts until Trion gets their heads on straight and allows rogues to be competitive with other callings, because I really do want to play a rogue. There's just no point to it at level 50 currently.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Belith View Post
    Rogue...
    I like rogue and dont care about FOTM
    I don't care about FOTM, but I like to feel like I'm contributing to the group in PVE or PVP.

As it stands we do like half the dps of other callings in PVE and we suck at PVP (except for the delusional rogues who think they are awesome in PVP and are owning everybody in warfronts in their mind).

Soulwalker

Default .

Mage reroll is currently at 48!

Telaran

So you know this MMO is fairly new and you're still choosing your class based on how effective it at the moment? Sounds like you rerolled every arena season in WoW. I don't care if my assumption is wrong. You're talking about constant rerolls shortly after an MMO's launch because certain classes are "OP". That in itself is enough to make an assumption about your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlebomb View Post
    we suck at PVP (except for the delusional rogues who think they are awesome in PVP and are owning everybody in warfronts in their mind).
    I think you mean you suck at PvP so you like to believe that every rogue sucks at PvP.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Shadowlander

I'm taking warhammer online as a lesson. Archmages were subpar (my class) and I stuck with it expecting a fix round the corner. One year later nothing happened, everything decimated the class and warrior priests took our places as the best healer.

I would easily stay rogue if I KNEW that Trion were going to fix it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I think you mean you suck at PvP so you like to believe that every rogue sucks at PvP.
    I had a pretty good rating in WoW playing a rogue. It's very similar in this game.

It's the most complicated twitch class for sure, but it's not exactly hard.

The problem is with you thinking you're "skilled" playing a toon in an MMORPG and secondly thinking your class is any good compared to all the other callings in PVP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast