+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raiding Rogues..Quick Question!

Champion of Telara

Default Raiding Rogues..Quick Question!

Anyone knows if the game bugs out in the form of not having 200 hit but having 44% through 39% +5% from talents?

I am asking because i am testing specs and trying to maximize the gear.

I will explain below.

The gear i have now with hit enchants on head/legs has 231 Hit or 46.x% hit chance. (WTB REAL WEAPONS ALREADY)

Add Bladedacner 5% there..It goes to 51%....way too much..So i changed Head/Legs enchant with the Glorified counterparts for extra 23 dex/16 endurance.

that took me to exactly 195 hit which is 39% add the 5% from Bladedancer.. 44% aka 220 hit rating.

I am gonna test myself tomorrow..But i wonder if the game fails like that and since it doesnt see the 200 hit rating but the 44% DOES exist..If i will see miss/dodges or not.

Anyone that already knows this?

It should be fine..but this is Rift >_>
    Last edited by potis; 04-04-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Telaran

Well, my gear alone w/o the enchants puts me at approx 223 hit , but some of the rogues in my guild have mentioned that 5% was not working properly , as they still missed .

Tbh , the hole cap thing is quite a mess. i mean , considering hitcaps being 100-150-220 , i have noticed that while i was progressing through t1/2 instances , even though i was over the required cap , i still had some misses along the way. Also note that some have also mentioned that hit cap is actually 221 for GSB, meaning if u have 220 u still have some minimal chance of missing , parsing a miss chance of ~1%.

I haven't specced myself in the BD talent for a while , but back in the day it wasn't working as intended. Not sure if it does now either , though some say it doesn't

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by zbmRu View Post
    Well, my gear alone w/o the enchants puts me at approx 223 hit , but some of the rogues in my guild have mentioned that 5% was not working properly , as they still missed .

Tbh , the hole cap thing is quite a mess. i mean , considering hitcaps being 100-150-220 , i have noticed that while i was progressing through t1/2 instances , even though i was over the required cap , i still had some misses along the way. Also note that some have also mentioned that hit cap is actually 221 for GSB, meaning if u have 220 u still have some minimal chance of missing , parsing a miss chance of ~1%.

I haven't specced myself in the BD talent for a while , but back in the day it wasn't working as intended. Not sure if it does now either , though some say it doesn't

Yeap..Thats what i am worried out..If its bugged like that.. Even though you have the percentage it will still want to see 200 even with the 5% (44..1% hit rating is the goal)..Need to test tonight anyway.
    Last edited by potis; 04-05-2011 at 03:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread