+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best assasin pvp spec

Shadowlander

Default best assasin pvp spec

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...izVzooo.xb0R0z

This is the best spec I can come up with so far. Its damage is decent, but the surviveability/control/mobility are amazing. Best teamed up with a pyro and a cleric healing.

Any suggestions feedback or different specs, post it
    Last edited by Llaguna; 04-04-2011 at 09:19 AM.

I would trade out the Poison Mastery and Potency for Serrated Blades and Cruel Vengeance.

Shadowlander

I don't like serrated blades much though because I like control. If I get in trouble I can always just blind them and get away if slip away is on cd, or I have bleeds on me. I use a dagger mh for quick attacks for higher procs to poisions, and a slow high base damage offhand for quick strikes and precision strikes because its based off your offhand weapon damage and its in my regular rotation.
    Last edited by Llaguna; 04-04-2011 at 09:36 AM.

I like it, but no advanced flanking? 50% crit on jagged strike is good
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Quote Originally Posted by Llaguna View Post
    I don't like serrated blades much though because I like control. If I get in trouble I can always just blind them and get away if slip away is on cd, or I have bleeds on me. I use a dagger mh for quick attacks for higher procs to poisions, and a slow high base damage offhand for quick strikes and precision strikes because its based off your offhand weapon damage and its in my regular rotation.
    I just think that poison proc buffs are highly overrated, and especially if you've traded the additional bleed + overall damage buff to get them.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Avarix View Post
    I just think that poison proc buffs are highly overrated, and especially if you've traded the additional bleed + overall damage buff to get them.
    I like the damage the bleed gives, but I don't want a bleed that I can't control. Just in case in a bad situation I need to blind my kill target and switch to something else, or to get away. A bleed I can't control will probably always be up, and blind wont be an option.

I'll give advanced flanking a try if its 50% crit for every tick, if its just for the opener it doesn't seem good to me

+ Reply to Thread