+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mortuous Shadeshard

Rift Chaser

Default Mortuous Shadeshard

Planar Essence:
    Equip: Grants a chance for an additional weapon swing when auto attacking with melee weapons.

Just so you guys know, this procs with ranged weapons as well.

And is terrible either way.
    Satyr-knows Best!
    Satyrnos - 50 Rogue - Shatterbone
    Religion - XX Warrior - Shatterbone

Plane Touched

I would consider taking it over a few other options but once you get some of the better greaters it's really not all that impressive. The one nice thing to think about is that it can give extra opportunity to proc weapon enchants and other greater essences.

better for melee builds than the AP increase AND the extra dmg dmg/heal one, leaving this a good one with the increased melee chance one which imo are the 2 best for dps.

basically more white hits = more poison procs = better uptime for 5% crit and 5% dmg.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

How about it grants a chance to start autoattacking when the system bugs out and you're not autoattacking

Champion

Parsed this little gem, it was abysmal -- replaced it 30 seconds later.

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    better for melee builds than the AP increase AND the extra dmg dmg/heal one, leaving this a good one with the increased melee chance one which imo are the 2 best for dps.

basically more white hits = more poison procs = better uptime for 5% crit and 5% dmg.

It's not another white hit.

The proc rate is so low, and ICD so high, that this greater is trash. All greaters, except for some raid rift greaters, are bad when looking at raid rift lessers. 34 crit and 15 attack? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post

The proc rate is so low, and ICD so high, that this greater is trash. All greaters, except for some raid rift greaters, are bad when looking at raid rift lessers. 34 crit and 15 attack? Yes please.
    that sux, they should really fix it then... oh well the two i have are good enough. the tiny heal helps and the crit one is good.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Yeah I reached the same conclusion. Unfortunately I didn't get to do as many raid rifts pre1.1 as I wanted so now it's going to take a while to get enough inscribed stones.

Compared to some of the other greaters (HOT on heal spell, the block ones, etc.) physical DPS gets the shaft.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Rift Chaser

It has either changed since you tested it, or you didn't test it correctly.

It has no ICD, or should i say, sub 1 second ICD.

It still works out around 1% of your dps , Crystalized Vampire Blood being around 2%.

I do agree the greater are pretty meh for physical dmg dealers.

+ Reply to Thread