+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sub Cancelled 4/4/2011 until Marksman's get some buff love.

Default Sub Cancelled 4/4/2011 until Marksman's get some buff love.

I have cancelled my sub, so until next patch 1.2 comes out with Marksman getting some much needed love.

I won't be playing, doesn't bothered me at all plenty of other games to play like "Hello Kitty & Mario Karts"

Good Luck all my fellow Marksmans!

Shield of Telara

sweet another bad QQer is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by LegionKNight View Post
    I have cancelled my sub, so until next patch 1.2 comes out with Marksman getting some much needed love.

I won't be playing, doesn't bothered me at all plenty of other games to play like "Hello Kitty & Mario Karts"

Are you talking about PVE? then I have no idea what is it like for a MM atm...

Are you talking about PvP? I completely disagree, MM is just pure awesome.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Two of my friends just picked up the game yesterday and they are loving it!

Makes up for your cancel plus more!

Can't tell if serious....
    Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. You ever think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Atreiu View Post
    Are you talking about PVE? then I have no idea what is it like for a MM atm...

Are you talking about PvP? I completely disagree, MM is just pure awesome.
    Yeah, but a 51 point investment seems not worthwhile. I think Trion's devs need to throw a passive point bonus talent like most other trees have instead of the silly pedestals.

So if a soul is not huge at 51, its not worthy? Granted I don't like the 40, 44 and 51 pt ability but just gives you and excuse to put more pts someone else.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Soulwalker

I dunno what he's talking about right now I'm killing faster with my MM spec than any other rogue spec, and I'm rocking the warfronts to boot.

Go ahead and leave, if I wanted to drown in tears of QQ I'd have stayed in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Scampii View Post
    I dunno what he's talking about right now I'm killing faster with my MM spec than any other rogue spec, and I'm rocking the warfronts to boot.

All the other lvl 11-20 players must be running in fear

Default Daddy...

I won't have my dinner if you don't buy me a new toy...

ok go to sleep then...

Haha, yeah sure. Wait for it....

It's quite normal that people cancel their subs, I've quit many games over the years. But why do you think that everyone else need to know about this? Most probably you think that you are a very special person, am I right? Anyway, safe travels.

Ascendant

MM is not rocking warfronts. Not by a long shot (pun intended). MM is support dps. You can stand over a scrum and spam Fan Out and whatever you want all day long and the bard on the other team is going to heal through the majority of the damage you do. Sacrifice some damage to pair MM with NB and you'll be more of an asset to your team even though the proc rate on Fel Blades is frequently terrible.

It wasn't an MM that scored the highest overall damage done I've ever seen in a warfront tonight. And it's not like we're rocking all kinds of buffs/debuffs to pass around to the group to offset the mediocre damage an MM does. I'll leave it to you to guess which calling bashed out 750k overall damage in one Port Scion run but I'll give you a hint: it wasn't a rogue.

I think it obvious he is making this post to let the dev's know that they are losing people due to rogues being so unbalanced, rather than as some self important QQ thread as most seem to infer. Anyone who thinks rogues are doing fine as are either play a mage or have not leveled to 50.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    MM is not rocking warfronts. Not by a long shot (pun intended). MM is support dps. You can stand over a scrum and spam Fan Out and whatever you want all day long and the bard on the other team is going to heal through the majority of the damage you do. Sacrifice some damage to pair MM with NB and you'll be more of an asset to your team even though the proc rate on Fel Blades is frequently terrible.

It wasn't an MM that scored the highest overall damage done I've ever seen in a warfront tonight. And it's not like we're rocking all kinds of buffs/debuffs to pass around to the group to offset the mediocre damage an MM does. I'll leave it to you to guess which calling bashed out 750k overall damage in one Port Scion run but I'll give you a hint: it wasn't a rogue.
    Ive seen a rogue do over 800k in a port scion, but it was before they changed sabs. Overall damage done isnt always the most important stat and its in Port Scion which is an AoE fest. Another problem with bringing up port scion is they can be way too long to mean anything.

I am actually really surprised at how easy it is to kill people with my MM spec. My "MM spec" actually has more points in NB than MM but I play it more like a MM. Anyway if all your doing as a MM is going for top damage and spamming Fan Out you are doing it wrong. Fan Out has its uses like being an AoE heal debuff from range or keeping a group of people from interacting with an objective.

MM may not be as OP as Pyros are or Sabs were in PvP, but they are not a bad class. If KB to death ratio is something you care about MM can be very good at that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast