+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skirmisher vs Ravager

Shadowlander

Default Skirmisher vs Ravager

I've looked around and can't find any info. Does anyone know how much dps is lost between a rogue kitted out in Ravager vs Skirmisher armour?

In otherwords I'm wondering if dps is greatly sacrificed if a dps rogue gears up on Skirmisher instead of Ravager.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Chnmmr View Post
    I've looked around and can't find any info. Does anyone know how much dps is lost between a rogue kitted out in Ravager vs Skirmisher armour?

In otherwords I'm wondering if dps is greatly sacrificed if a dps rogue gears up on Skirmisher instead of Ravager.
    Why the hell would you do that?

Phu
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Chnmmr View Post

Ravager armors are for dps rogues. Skirmisher armors are for tank rogues.

Shadowlander

I know that already. What I want to know is how dps is gained using the dps armour over the tank armour. It's all well and good to say the Ravager armour has more dps over the Skirmish armour, it could be 1 dps or it could be 100 dps. I just want to know if anyone has an idea how much....

Rift Chaser

I lose close to 300 dps (non raid buffed) in full tank gear (skirmisher) compared to my dps gear (mix of ravager/t2).

+ Reply to Thread