+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteurs - Lets overhaul. Make it interesting. Suggestion:

Soulwalker

Default Saboteurs - Lets overhaul. Make it interesting. Suggestion:

I believe a Saboteur should wield a sword and a pistol. Not shooting glowing light bulbs out of their palms, I can't even bear this class it puts me too sleep. People play it for its DPS mixture, not for looks (it should be both). Same goes for Rangers, they have absolutely nothing interesting to look at, they get a sparkle and a shadow sparkle spell, the end.

New Marksman graphics were pretty much spot on. Lets do this for a couple other classes. Call me crazy, but I believe especially in an MMO, the characters and classes should be graphically-aesthetically pleasing as well to keep interests with the players.

Any suggestions are welcome. Something about a Rapier and a pistol makes sense to me for a SAB. A lot of neat ideas could be done for pistols also, just a thought; now of course it's not all limited to JUST SAB for pistols that doesn't even make sense, but this is what I would use for my characters style. So this applies to all physical ranged classes etc.
    Last edited by Pwnmachine; 04-03-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Telaran

I like where you are going, but graphics are the least of rogue's concerns right now

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnmachine View Post
    I believe a Saboteur should wield a sword and a pistol. Not shooting glowing light bulbs out of their palms, I can't even bear this class it puts me too sleep. People play it for its DPS mixture, not for looks (it should be both). Same goes for Rangers, they have absolutely nothing interesting to look at, they get a sparkle and a shadow sparkle spell, the end.

New Marksman graphics were pretty much spot on. Lets do this for a couple other classes. Call me crazy, but I believe especially in an MMO, the characters and classes should be graphically-aesthetically pleasing as well to keep interests with the players.

Any suggestions are welcome. Something about a Rapier and a pistol makes sense to me for a SAB. A lot of neat ideas could be done for pistols also, just a thought; now of course it's not all limited to JUST SAB for pistols that doesn't even make sense, but this is what I would use for my characters style. So this applies to all physical ranged classes etc.

After Physical Ranged classes etc. - EDIT: now of course it's not all limited to JUST SAB for pistols that doesn't even make sense, but this is what I would use for my characters style. So this applies to all physical ranged classes etc. This would mean adding graphics to pistols/ranged weapons so that if you play as a sub or main SAB class - when you use a spell it would use it through the weapon you have equipped, a lot of neat graphics could be involved in this, making it possible to be pretty creative with effects.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by omgacow View Post
    I like where you are going, but graphics are the least of rogue's concerns right now
    Ah, yea agreed. Just a thought! This is what I'd love to see someday. Might as well get it off my chest, never know

+ Reply to Thread