+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogues Nerfed - ***PROOF***

Default Rogues Nerfed - ***PROOF***

Seriously? They nerfed us so bad I cant even find a group. See my sig...
    Dream for 1.3:
    *Crafters Rejoice - We've reduced all deposits when listing your wares on the Auctioneer by 75%. This only applies to player made items.
    *Quest Journal: Increased in size from 25 to 50. Also, guild quests, world event quests and crafting quests no longer contribute to your quest count. No more pesky messages!
    *New Portal System: All death platforms can now be used as portals. Each platform has a short quest that must be completed to unlock it's potential. Travel expenses have been reduced and now cost by the distance traveled and not the distance from your home city.

Soulwalker

yep been everywhere, bard or go away
    not going to see any buff till theres no more rogues there over popular, everyone is going warr or mage

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbit View Post
    Seriously? They nerfed us so bad I cant even find a group. See my sig...
    good rogues have no issue finding groups... and rogues were not nerfed, their broken spec that every weak *** player with no skill used to pretend he knew what he was doing got fixed...

And not people like you fall over and cry instead of getting up and learning to play on your own, crutch free.

Rift Disciple

So you're not willing to change roles based on the needs of the group? Of course no one wants you. I'll switch to whatever role the group needs to kill the target. More loot for me I guess. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    good rogues have no issue finding groups... and rogues were not nerfed, their broken spec that every weak *** player with no skill used to pretend he knew what he was doing got fixed...

And not people like you fall over and cry instead of getting up and learning to play on your own, crutch free.
    You MUST play a mage! My sig was a conversation based on the /LFG channel and I never met that person in my life. This isnt the first time I've heard "Bard or nothing" either. But the proof is in the pudding you dipchit.
    Dream for 1.3:
    *Crafters Rejoice - We've reduced all deposits when listing your wares on the Auctioneer by 75%. This only applies to player made items.
    *Quest Journal: Increased in size from 25 to 50. Also, guild quests, world event quests and crafting quests no longer contribute to your quest count. No more pesky messages!
    *New Portal System: All death platforms can now be used as portals. Each platform has a short quest that must be completed to unlock it's potential. Travel expenses have been reduced and now cost by the distance traveled and not the distance from your home city.

Sword of Telara

hmm. i guess in short: i disagree.

before nerf i would rather have a flexible person than someone who was 1 dimensional. some fights could benifit from an offtank, some from an offhealer.

i dont know the exact situation as it wasnt included in the sig but if you had a group with 1 healer, 1 tank, and 2 ONLY dps. you know that the expert -could- require offhealing (depending on how good the healer is) would you want another ONLY dps?or wait around for one of the 90% of rogues/mages who are able to do more than 1 thing if needed to to help out the group?

just my personal oppinion. im not the best, im a hardcore stuck with a casual's amount of playtime (darn work) but i find T1 and T2 dungion groups -very- easily.

-mdps
    -rdps
    -support/offheals
    -offtank/mdps.

Shield of Telara

You MUST play a mage! My sig was a conversation based on the /LFG channel and I never met that person in my life. This isnt the first time I've heard "Bard or nothing" either. But the proof is in the pudding you dipchit.
    actually i play a rogue... you found stupid people... but then again stupid only attacts more stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Todai View Post
    So you're not willing to change roles based on the needs of the group? Of course no one wants you. I'll switch to whatever role the group needs to kill the target. More loot for me I guess. /shrug
    You know? In all fairness I will say that yes, I would be willing and able to adjust based on the groups needs. But the point is that one out of nine of our souls being requested is just unacceptable. Rogues should be a viable DPS class and not just a buff bot. It's good we have the option but I dont WANT to play a buff bot!!! I wanna kill chit!!!
    Dream for 1.3:

Quote Originally Posted by Seyon View Post
    hmm. i guess in short: i disagree.

before nerf i would rather have a flexible person than someone who was 1 dimensional. some fights could benifit from an offtank, some from an offhealer.

i dont know the exact situation as it wasnt included in the sig but if you had a group with 1 healer, 1 tank, and 2 ONLY dps. you know that the expert -could- require offhealing (depending on how good the healer is) would you want another ONLY dps?or wait around for one of the 90% of rogues/mages who are able to do more than 1 thing if needed to to help out the group?

just my personal oppinion. im not the best, im a hardcore stuck with a casual's amount of playtime (darn work) but i find T1 and T2 dungion groups -very- easily.

-mdps
    -rdps
    -support/offheals
    -offtank/mdps.
    The situation was someone was spamming for DPS for an RD run. My response was my level and "rogue". The rest is what you see.
    Dream for 1.3:

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    actually i play a rogue... you found stupid people... but then again stupid only attacts more stupid...
    As is evident with you trolling the forums.
    Dream for 1.3:

Sword of Telara

You know? In all fairness I will say that yes, I would be willing and able to adjust based on the groups needs. But the point is that one out of nine of our souls being requested is just unacceptable. Rogues should be a viable DPS class and not just a buff bot. It's good we have the option but I dont WANT to play a buff bot!!! I wanna kill chit!!!
    we -totally- read that diffrently! i see "if you are not willing to go bard if needed" i dont see "only bards are useful" when reading that. you told them you refuse to do anything but dps, they want someone who will do more than dps IF NEEDED. and you told them you refuse.

rogues are viable dps in experts (i havent done greenscale, cant say anything for it). if you refuse to do anything BUT dps, youre gonna have to wait around for groups that have more " i can only dps" slots left opened. once again, this is a problem YOURE having, not all rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyon View Post
    we -totally- read that diffrently! i see "if you are not willing to go bard if needed" i dont see "only bards are useful" when reading that. you told them you refuse to do anything but dps, they want someone who will do more than dps IF NEEDED. and you told them you refuse.

rogues are viable dps in experts (i havent done greenscale, cant say anything for it). if you refuse to do anything BUT dps, youre gonna have to wait around for groups that have more " i can only dps" slots left opened. once again, this is a problem YOURE having, not all rogues.
    Again, I agree with you. It was the response that made me mad and not want to be a buff bot for them. They were spamming DPS and not support. When I replied she said bard. I guess I'm just frustrated because I want to play a good dps class and it appears our archtype is no longer wanted unless we agree to play bard. It's a viable frustration for many people in my opinion.
    Dream for 1.3:

Get into a guild that can actually field the players for a simple 5 man?

Problem solved.
    Dayblind US
    Legionnaire Sunrider (R4 50 Rogue) - Cadet Warcrown (R2 50 Cleric)

Sword of Telara

Again, I agree with you. It was the response that made me mad and not want to be a buff bot for them. They were spamming DPS and not support. When I replied she said bard. I guess I'm just frustrated because I want to play a good dps class and it appears our archtype is no longer wanted unless we agree to play bard. It's a viable frustration for many people in my opinion.
    i kinda enjoy bard. i REALLY enjoy nightblade. i enjoy plaques and gear more than i enjoy either of the 2 so for me i guess it blends easier. as i gear up and my name gets out there more im noticing i get to DPS about 80-90% of the time now im always willing to switch for the needs of the group though. hoping to one day get in a guild that dosnt need my bardness, but i still wanna improve myself as much as possible before that time.

and for me, it seems a bard is more about the heals than the buffs as archons do it better. chloros are much more stable healers than bards, but atleast in my experience on heavy AoE damage fights its hard to beat a bard in hps.

@OP You are completely in the wrong on this one. You didn't read what she said correctly. She wasn't telling you to Bard or not come. She was asking that if the need should arise, would/could you go Bard.

I am a rogue. I wouldn't have let you come either. A Rogue without a Bard spec for situational support is a selfish ******.

Finkle: Dwarven Rogue
    Vanguard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast