+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro Help

Plane Touched

Default Macro Help

ok I hate having all my buffs (motifs) on seperate buttons and having such a short duration. Is there a way to make a cast sequence macro so i can spam it and cast all my buffs right after another or all at the same time and only take up 1 button?

Rift Disciple

nope cant make a macro like that anymore, they used to have Wait commands that would let you set it up, but that was like Aions dumb-bots, so they made it that 1 button press with cast 1 ability, and since there is no castsequence command in macros, it has to be done by hand for bard buffs.

Telaran

Unfortunately no we cannot because none of them have cool-downs. If you attempted to macro them all together you would just end up spamming the first ability over and over and over and it would never move on to the second, third etc.
    Last edited by Aandolas; 04-03-2011 at 04:31 AM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot.

Plane Touched

Man that sucks, can't they just add in a cooldown into the motifs or add it into a talent later in the tree to make motifs permanent or even 5 minute buffs?

+ Reply to Thread