+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skeletal zealot vs rogue

Shadowlander

Default Skeletal zealot vs rogue

Hey i think we should be able to bind ourselves to mages, as we do approximatly the same damage as there pets....

also today a fine example of how weak sab now is, im a bard and i defeated a saboteur hands down 1v1 both lvl 50 when he was finnaly done building his 5 charges i was full health for ages again afther 2 mins i decided to give him a quick and painless dead used virtuoso and spam coda'd him to dead

Trion is it wishfull thinking that rogues will be able to compete at any level with in the month or should i quit now?

Soulwalker

Im a sab, and today in a wf i 1v1 a bard, i had 100% dmg booster red circle thing 30% blade tempo and 10% sin boost, and he was still outhealing me. Takes me 12-30 GCD's to drop someone post-patch and thats even if i last that long.

Im 47 though so i assume it only gets worse at 50 when im going up against rank 5/6 geared players!

Im gonna stick with sab though

My zealot does about 120 - 150 DPS so you really should learn to play.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLtex View Post
    My zealot does about 120 - 150 DPS so you really should learn to play.
    People that tell others to learn to play really should just do the rest of us a favor and drop off the face of the planet now, thanks.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    People that tell others to learn to play really should just do the rest of us a favor and drop off the face of the planet now, thanks.
    I agree; learn to play or are you mad, are tell tale signs of a D*uche and get immediately ignored by me.
    Also these comments usually come from a guy that scoured the forums for the FOTM class. So, they learned to play from someone else.

So I am not the only one

Leveling a Necro now and saw 500 crit (100% chance) every 6sec or less from my Zealot (at level 33) and thought, hey, that was my rogue doing at that level (ofcourse Necro pets damage is lower but you get my point).
    Last edited by Montezuma; 04-03-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Ascendant

zealot pet gets healed by mage via soul purge (purple laser beam) in addition to healers. also, they can instantly re-summon. ignore it if you can.

+ Reply to Thread