+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lemme know when rogues are fixed

Soulwalker

Default Lemme know when rogues are fixed

Bard bard bard n maybe sometimes deeps if groups really want dat non-rogue loot.
    Already canceled today but hope they sticky something when rogue dps are
    atleast even with the other callings. We are compensated for our squishyness with a big
    hand full o sh___t, nice. And btw my lvl 28 champ with same armor rating as my rogue has 5%
    more damage reduction LOL (I've checked all passives non gives armor or dmg reduction). Laters

Soulwalker

Seems to be the general feeling right now. No reason to cancel though i mean the game just game out. Give them time to get things balanced. In the mean time you should just reroll an alt. Rogues are kinda useless right now seeing as their bottom of the charts in DPS and Heals. People are already taking mages over rogues on my server now.

My advice roll a cleric. They'll always be needed no matter how screwed up and unbalanced the classes get. (unless they really make the chloro spec super OP or something)

Quote Originally Posted by Foss121 View Post
    Seems to be the general feeling right now. No reason to cancel though i mean the game just game out. Give them time to get things balanced. In the mean time you should just reroll an alt. Rogues are kinda useless right now seeing as their bottom of the charts in DPS and Heals. People are already taking mages over rogues on my server now.

My advice roll a cleric. They'll always be needed no matter how screwed up and unbalanced the classes get. (unless they really make the chloro spec super OP or something)
    i dont fell like grinding through all that content again ill just take a break and keep my money

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wifeagro View Post
    i dont fell like grinding through all that content again ill just take a break and keep my money
    goodbye...
    Every time a saboteur presses detonate, an angel gets its wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronx View Post
    Bard bard bard n maybe sometimes deeps if groups really want dat non-rogue loot.
    atleast even with the other callings. We are compensated for our squishyness with a big
    hand full o sh___t, nice. And btw my lvl 28 champ with same armor rating as my rogue has 5%
    more damage reduction LOL (I've checked all passives non gives armor or dmg reduction). Laters
    Try to be more positive, they're bound start looking at the feedback from Beta any day now!

~Eggs

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronx View Post
    Can i have your stuff?

Shadowlander

I guess it is the right decision to unsub atm.

If you are 50, you have nothing to loss if you stop playing. (not much content atm)

If you are not 50 yet, you can save up some rested xp and once the balancing issue is mitigated (i dun think a perfectly balanced RIFT is possible at all), you can lvl up in a fast pace, tho i have to say it is super easy to get to 50 as a rogue XD

at the end, you pay to enjoy the game. It is not justified to keep paying while it is giving you negative utility :P

Lets hope trion will do something about it.

+ Reply to Thread