+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Itemization for Riftstalkers?

Default Itemization for Riftstalkers?

Is it me or are there pretty much 0 drops for rogue tanks out there. I mean sure you can use parry/dodge rings like the one from 2nd boss expert FC.

But so far the only "clothing" wise equipment I've seen is the legs off bonelord in IT.

I've farmed full T1, and currently sitting on 189 plaques waiting to farm some more tomorrow.(took 4 days because I'm )

Is there any loot out there for us? Or am I actually gonna have to farm the 1000-odd plaques for a full T2 set?

There are 0 armour drops for Riftstalkers from t2 as far as I know. The devs are aware of the itemisation problems and have said they're working on it.

lud
    Champion

I thought the current patch added items for t2?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lud View Post
    I thought the current patch added items for t2?
    The current patch SHOULD've added items for the dungeons. But there're none.
    I've been farmin full Tier 2... now I've got 3 Tier 3 Items and some Greenscale things like ring, neck or suchlike; I've never seen any Rifstalker Items out there in T1 or T2. Even not the dagger from IT T1 (and be sure, I have been fighting through this instance since I dinged Level 50 and that was something around 6 days after Headstart...)

So you're not alone ;-). Don't worry, it's not just your ''loot luck'' which makes the few Rogue Tank Items out there unreachable :P.

Rift Chaser

There is some toughness boots from expert rifts, that is all i have seen.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

The new drops are supposed to go in "soon" after 1.1, I'm guessing the next "patch". I hope, anyway.

That said, I've seen 1 tank drop in all of my T2 farming, and those were blue shoulders from Abyssal.

I've just recently purchased the T2 gloves, and now have Auxila's Gloves, Shoulders, Chest, and Boots. I'm guessing I'll be purchasing the legs soon to just finish the set out. Worst case scenario is I get an upgrade from a new drop, shrug.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

+ Reply to Thread