+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, i did cancel my sub.

Soulwalker

Default So, i did cancel my sub.

I know, most people will only say "dont let the door hit you..." and stuff like that.
    But to me, this is probalby the only way to show my dislike to Trion about the changes to Rogues.

I had fun leveling my toon, but since i hit 50, i find it really hard to find a group.
    Nobody cares to take a Ranger (my prefered choice after the patch) to a T1 expert or whatever.
    Maybe its my shard, maybe its my spec, but anyways, its a fact..nobody wants a Ranger if there are other choices.

Since it feels like Trion ignored much of whats said on the forums (well, atleast they dont seems to reply/show that they care), this is my way to show them how i feel.

I really hope they work things out, which i do think they will, but i just cba to wait a few months doing nothing in Sanctum.

Anyways, its been fun untill 50, but now its just meh..

Shadowlander

Did you actually played ONE mmo that people are actually looking for rogues and want them ? For PvP I can understand the needs on a premade to have them but for dungeons people just don't care about 'em, CC's ? Why should people bother with cc's when they can easily do the instance without them ?

I don't know if Riftstalker is still able to tank 50's but if yes well that's your only viable option. Going DPS in the first place is dumb as a first choice by doing that you can already say goodbye to your chances of finding groups, healers and tanks have it easy, pretty much all dps will have problems finding groups just because there is so many of them.

But still people will take mages over pretty much everything if they want a dps.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nyhmz View Post
    Did you actually played ONE mmo that people are actually looking for rogues and want them ? For PvP I can understand the needs on a premade to have them but for dungeons people just don't care about 'em, CC's ? Why should people bother with cc's when they can easily do the instance without them ?

I don't know if Riftstalker is still able to tank 50's but if yes well that's your only viable option. Going DPS in the first place is dumb as a first choice by doing that you can already say goodbye to your chances of finding groups, healers and tanks have it easy, pretty much all dps will have problems finding groups just because there is so many of them.

But still people will take mages over pretty much everything if they want a dps.
    You posting that reply is a dumb *choice*. Doesn't matter if he can bring an extra cc or 2, the fact
    is rogue dps in comparsion to everyone else is just pitiful. And if anything, there are MORE warrior/
    cleric tanks to go around then riftstalkers, that only leaves us with bard. But seriously tho, did
    we get all the way to lvl 50 only to end up playing bards? Wheres the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronx View Post
    You posting that reply is a dumb *choice*. Doesn't matter if he can bring an extra cc or 2, the fact
    is rogue dps in comparsion to everyone else is just pitiful. And if anything, there are MORE warrior/
    cleric tanks to go around then riftstalkers, that only leaves us with bard. But seriously tho, did
    we get all the way to lvl 50 only to end up playing bards? Wheres the fun in that?
    Bard gets outplayed by mage support
    Mage support -> More heals (though not AoE)
    *************-> More dps

Jeeej, we got a better competition here too!

I'm glad im good at playing video games so I don't have to rely on my character's class to get groups.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Meatyorsmth View Post
    I know, most people will only say "dont let the door hit you..." and stuff like that.
    But to me, this is probalby the only way to show my dislike to Trion about the changes to Rogues.

I had fun leveling my toon, but since i hit 50, i find it really hard to find a group.
    Nobody cares to take a Ranger (my prefered choice after the patch) to a T1 expert or whatever.
    Maybe its my shard, maybe its my spec, but anyways, its a fact..nobody wants a Ranger if there are other choices.
    Since it feels like Trion ignored much of whats said on the forums (well, atleast they dont seems to reply/show that they care), this is my way to show them how i feel.

I really hope they work things out, which i do think they will, but i just cba to wait a few months doing nothing in Sanctum.

Anyways, its been fun untill 50, but now its just meh..
    I'm gonna resist the urge to tell you to just shut up and disappear. The main reason for this is that you actually handled leaving in a mature manner without the "zomg sky has fallen" attitude.

You did what people who are upset should do: they stop doing the thing that makes them upset.

However, I'm gonna share with you something that has solved my frustration about being a rogue...

I start my own groups. See: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...10#post1987610

There are alternatives to sitting in Sanctum.

Hope things work out for ya, whatever you do.

+ Reply to Thread