+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Bard still good in PvP? was it nerfed too hard? Healing cut in half?

Soulwalker

Default Is Bard still good in PvP? was it nerfed too hard? Healing cut in half?

Word on the street says healing was cut in half?

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    Word on the street says healing was cut in half?
    They are no longer able to be main healers, they are actually support now. It was a change that makes sense, since good bards could solo heal dungeons.

Telaran

He is talking about PvP.

I don't think healing was cut in half. My 34 bard (full support spec) did 92k total healing in Black Garden today (30k more than the second highest healer), which is about as good as I could do pre-patch. I realize that this is anecdotal evidence (N=1), but I didn't notice much difference playing my bard in WF's compared to pre-patch.

And before people comment I realize that this is a small amount of healing to a lot of players that is contributing to the high total healing (since my bard doesn't direct heal or burst heal), but my main point is that it didn't seem much different than pre-patch.

Soulwalker

Don't listen to people they really just fail at playing or creating a tight nit spec.

I'm 41 and I top 40-49 bracket in healing EASILY

you have an unlimited auto spam that ultra heals everyone free of mana cost.

Ascendant

It's the same as before: 1-39 - very good. 40-49 - not as good. 50 - bad.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    They are no longer able to be main healers, they are actually support now. It was a change that makes sense, since good bards could solo heal dungeons.

Telaran

The higher you level, the worse Bard gets. Even spec'd heavily into RS, a Bard still goes down fast and really doesn't but out all that great of healing at 50. The only real reason to Bard heal at 50 is that any healing is almost always better than no healing.

Really, a bard is only a good healing if the opposing team doesn't target the Bard and doesn't focus fire. Of course, any spec does well against a bad team so its kinda a moot point.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Naronas View Post
    Please show me a video of a bard solo healing a t2 or even a t1
    Intoxicating of Persona
    Defiant Galena

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Rapeghost View Post
    Don't listen to people they really just fail at playing or creating a tight nit spec.

I'm 41 and I top 40-49 bracket in healing EASILY

you have an unlimited auto spam that ultra heals everyone free of mana cost.
    maybe becouse most people are talking about lvl 50.

i was still killing people at 49. try doing that at 50

+ Reply to Thread