+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon Enhancements

Default Weapon Enhancements

Poisons and such. I have spells to enhance my weapons, though no way to check and see if they are in fact applied. Am I missing a screen that shows me this? Am I doing it incorrrectly? Can they be applied to individual weapons or is it a general application? I'm having fun in the game!!!!!

One side note. I have the collector's edition and have the 24 slot bag. With the amount of loot and collection quests that are out there when you start, why do we start with just one bag? Quests, loots, rift loots and occupations fill up your backpack and 3 small bags REALLY quickly!!! Again, I am loving the game and the concept!

Thanks guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mastayoda View Post
    Poisons and such. I have spells to enhance my weapons, though no way to check and see if they are in fact applied. Am I missing a screen that shows me this? Am I doing it incorrrectly? Can they be applied to individual weapons or is it a general application? I'm having fun in the game!!!!!

One side note. I have the collector's edition and have the 24 slot bag. With the amount of loot and collection quests that are out there when you start, why do we start with just one bag? Quests, loots, rift loots and occupations fill up your backpack and 3 small bags REALLY quickly!!! Again, I am loving the game and the concept!

Thanks guys!!!
    When you apply them, an icon should pop up in your buffs. its a general application that goes off a proc rate.
    Don't Hate The Game, Hate The Chotu.

Chotu - Regulos - Guardian - <Vantage>

Thank you. I'll look for it. I still believe when I open my character screen and look at my weapons that I should be able to see it there as well....... Again, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mastayoda View Post

Thanks guys!!!
    Additional (and larger) bags are really easy to come by, as drops, purchases from vendors, and guild mates who are cloth crafters (or as a cloth crafter yourself).

+ Reply to Thread