+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most fun / Best DPS classes?

Telaran

Default Most fun / Best DPS classes?

Hey people, i was just wondering what 3 classes are the most fun to use and hand out nice dps? my main is a mage so i know jack all about rogue's. And i wanna make a rogue so yea any help would be great.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down

Wrong boards, this the rogue boards

Soulwalker

I have great fun on my Sin/NB/BD spec. Trying out a ranger/rs/sab build now for pve and its pretty fun, can take out 3-4 equal level mobs without to much trouble.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kings View Post
    Hey people, i was just wondering what 3 classes are the most fun to use and hand out nice dps? my main is a mage so i know jack all about rogue's. And i wanna make a rogue so yea any help would be great.
    Rogues dont suck, yes they may be underpowered compared to every other class in the game, but with good skill and knowing your class, you'll be fine.

The main thing for pvp that makes the rogue useful/playable, aside from bard, is Fel Blades in the NB tree, it reduces any healing received by the target by 50%. I have had pretty good success running nb/sin and nb/mm in pvp.

I think the rogue class has some of the coolest souls in the game as well as the most versatility, thats why i am playing it. It is only a matter of time until Trion gets their ducks in a row and fixes us.

I also think its tanking tree is extremely unique and very fun to play.

Rift Disciple

I'm not too sure about endgame content, but for lvling i find AS/NB/RS to be extremely fun and satisfying. The combo has VERY high single target burst dps (I kill a par lvl mob in 5-9s), very good crit (30-40%), decent HP and a ok heal to reduce downtime. Give it a shot and see. Constant plane shifting is VERY satisfying and rewarding. Combine that with stealth and you get some serious surprise butt ... You'll get what im talking about
    Last edited by Yunaleska; 04-02-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Rift Disciple

This is pretty much the build i went with for leveling when I hit about 40ish i think so i could benefit from all the RS goodies.

this build = ZERO downtime

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ItRhVgzcs.VG0h

+ Reply to Thread