+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogues need love, comming from a Cleric

CbA
    Soulwalker

Exclamation Rogues need love, comming from a Cleric

My main toon is a cleric.FC expert was daily T1 yesterday. I play EU servers and we didn't have the hotfix yet but healing that boss is easy since i got good gear, my normal grp consists of me healing, warrior tank, 1 mage dps, 2 rogues. My rogues mates are like me, T1/T2 geared and we have been running instances together since we got lvl 50. Yesterday they were not online so i spamed level 50 channel for some dps, got 2 mages and a rogue, all new people to me , neither me nor the tank have ever grped with them before. They were blue/green geared so me and the tank were abit worried about their dmg output. Guess what... they were parsing 500 dps on ACT and i was "WTF"! The rogues that i grp with most days parse ~600 on boss fights but their aoe compared to the mages sux. The blue/green geared mages were aoe killing mobs faster (builds were pyro/archo and stormcaller/summoner). They parsed 480 and 490 dps (on ACT) on the birdie boss (don't remember name).

This is NOT a "Nerf Mages" post, i just think that fellow rogues need some love before noone ever takes them for something else other than bard buffs that can be replaced by archon anyway!

Give roges some love here please, we need more dps options than mages.

(please excuse any typos or spelling errors, English is not my native language)
    Last edited by CbA; 04-02-2011 at 08:17 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by CbA View Post
    My main toon is a cleric.FC expert was daily T1 yesterday. I play EU servers and we didn't have the hotfix yet but healing that boss is easy since i got good gear, my normal grp consists of me healing, warrior tank, 1 mage dps, 2 rogues. My rogues mates are like me, T1/T2 geared and we have been running instances together since we got lvl 50. Yesterday they were not online so i spamed level 50 channel for some dps, got 2 mages and a rogue, all new people to me , neither me nor the tank have ever grped with them before. They were blue/green geared so me and the tank were abit worried about their dmg output. Guess what... they were parsing 500 dps on ACT and i was "WTF"! The rogues that i grp with most days parse ~600 on boss fights but their aoe compared to the mages sux. The blue/green geared mages were aoe killing mobs faster (builds were pyro/archo and stormcaller/summoner). They parsed 480 and 490 dps (on ACT) on the birdie boss (don't remember name).

This is NOT a "Nerf Mages" post, i just think that fellow rogues need some love before noone ever takes them for something else other than bard buffs that can be replaced by archon anyway!

can you imagine how long we've been yelling out for some love ?

Soulwalker

ahh so you see to that other classes in green gear are out dpsing rogues in t2. GG RIFT. nerfing a whole class when there is only 3 others can really cause your game to get ****ed over. IF they do not fix rogues soon they will be way behind in gear.
    Last edited by hieroo; 04-02-2011 at 08:46 AM.

I am lvl 45 rogue now and i am worried what I`m gonna do when i hit 50 Guess i will do only warfronts since i don`t know if i`ll be invited in some dungeons .

Quote Originally Posted by Spitefull View Post
    I am lvl 45 rogue now and i am worried what I`m gonna do when i hit 50 Guess i will do only warfronts since i don`t know if i`ll be invited in some dungeons .
    Stop your rogue and reroll warrior if you want to melee, or pyro if you want to do ranged damage. Yes, admitted, this sounds a bit like drama, but very basically if you get down to facts and figures, that's how things are atm.
    ELDER of TELARA

Proud member of NEMESIS

Soulwalker

^^Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by CbA View Post

ya its pitiful i am parsing 600 in ST with mostly T1. DPS warrior in all greens and blues comes in and does 650 lol right of the bat

+ Reply to Thread