+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No wonder you guys are MAD!

Rift Disciple

Default No wonder you guys are MAD!

I rolled an Assassin! Ya I know. No Vanish, no Sprint, you have to spend 21 points before stealth is really useful. No heals, no cc break. Once out of stealth against anyone but a warrior you are meat.

Not fun. I see why you are MAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sainte View Post
    I rolled an Assassin! Ya I know. No Vanish, no Sprint, you have to spend 21 points before stealth is really useful. No heals, no cc break. Once out of stealth against anyone but a warrior you are meat.

Haha, well fun comes about differently to everyone. Personally i LOVE the assassin tree. All my builds (besides my useful build -- bard) have a significant portion of points into that tree. Also i think more people prefer it as a 1 v 1 class.
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Rift Disciple

the level 50 kill the 20s build

Shadowlander

Heheh, but we are not so bad. i have played sin whole time its just more rewarding if u can play it good. I think we are pretty mutch balanced but we need some -50% healing debuff or something o we can find a role in WF:s.

Soulwalker

I admit I'm not a rogue pro or anything, but aren't (melee) rogues supposed to be especially a mages nightmare? With the possibility to interrupt their casts or stun them? Correct me if I'm blind or mistaken, but as far as I've seen it we have only 3 (!) spell interrupting abilites (Weapon Barrage, Concussive Blow and Smother, where Smother is only an opener and Concussive Blow on a 30sec CD). They are all in Souls that aren't that useful in combination with other Souls for (warfront) PvP (again, correct me if I'm wrong!). I would have actually thought that the stealth Souls (Assa and NB) would be the souls that are most fitting to have something to make a casters life hard, but yeah...
    Feel free to flame, I admit I'm just another frustrated disappointed rogue who need to rant a little :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sainte View Post

But Sins do have vanish, and why should they have sprint, heals, or CC break? For that matter, you get CC break from the PvP tree, and can get sprint from Blade Dancer if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Szernex View Post
    I admit I'm not a rogue pro or anything, but aren't (melee) rogues supposed to be especially a mages nightmare? With the possibility to interrupt their casts or stun them? Correct me if I'm blind or mistaken, but as far as I've seen it we have only 3 (!) spell interrupting abilites (Weapon Barrage, Concussive Blow and Smother, where Smother is only an opener and Concussive Blow on a 30sec CD). They are all in Souls that aren't that useful in combination with other Souls for (warfront) PvP (again, correct me if I'm wrong!). I would have actually thought that the stealth Souls (Assa and NB) would be the souls that are most fitting to have something to make a casters life hard, but yeah...
    Feel free to flame, I admit I'm just another frustrated disappointed rogue who need to rant a little :P
    Combined with 2 minute CC breakers deep into the trees you must admit we're overpowered, right?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Silcan View Post
    Heheh, but we are not so bad. i have played sin whole time its just more rewarding if u can play it good. I think we are pretty mutch balanced but we need some -50% healing debuff or something o we can find a role in WF:s.
    It's 32 points into NB.

lud
    Champion

No rogue is complete without anti healing and that makes it a broken tree. They gave warriors the anti healing in a low tier and ours in a high tier on a none rogue like tree and they gave warriors all our cc and control, if warriors had stealth they would be rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by lud View Post
    No rogue is complete without anti healing and that makes it a broken tree. They gave warriors the anti healing in a low tier and ours in a high tier on a none rogue like tree and they gave warriors all our cc and control, if warriors had stealth they would be rogues.
    With higher DPS, higher armor and higher HPs. Not just a little higher either.
    486 DX2
    4MB RAM
    3.5 and 5 1/4 Floppy
    Voodoo Video Card
    14in monitor VGA 256k
    28.8 Modem

Soulwalker

Dont qq until you have a full prestiged pvp tree to work with.

+ Reply to Thread