+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion-If you think this will go away in a couple weeks, you're sadly mistaken!

Default Trion-If you think this will go away in a couple weeks, you're sadly mistaken!

title says it all

people are pissed about the HORRIBLE so called "Balance" patch.. it made things 10 times WORSE than it was pre-patch!

way to pull a WoW move there. its not just rogues (even though that is the majority) hell even MAGES are complaining about their boost up because even they know its totally FK'D!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Skybreak31 View Post
    title says it all

people are pissed about the HORRIBLE so called "Balance" patch.. it made things 10 times WORSE than it was pre-patch!

way to pull a WoW move there. its not just rogues (even though that is the majority) hell even MAGES are complaining about their boost up because even they know its totally FK'D!
    im gonna make a d1ick move and say keep this thread alive so its always at the top, not for the content, just for the title, reminding Trion of that fact.

Please fix us, ive had enough of the flotm kids laughing at me. I want my revenge, and i want it Rogue scented.
    Dead gorilla at the ice rink

Soulwalker

oh joy, yet another qq'ing post... since some of us are actually trying to be productive, think all you qq'ers can limite the qq'ing to just a few threads instead of like 3 pages worth of threads? its an MMO, things get broke in mmo's. Step beyond your little world of experience with wow, they are all the same with this issue, more often worse, EQ2 for instance took years to fix imbalances, hell it often takes half a year to acknowledge them, and the fixes are usually half assed... you guys are like fricken toddlers... "its been 3 days, no fix, i'm being ignored, rage quit, slash wrists, write poems, dress emo, think i'm cool, sob, sob, sob."
    Last edited by Parasite 69; 04-01-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite 69 View Post
    oh joy, yet another qq'ing post... since some of us are actually trying to be productive, think all you qq'ers can limite the qq'ing to just a few threads instead of like 3 pages worth of threads? its an MMO, things get broke in mmo's. Step beyond your little world of experience with wow, they are all the same with this issue, more often worse, EQ2 for instance took years to fix imbalances, hell it often takes half a year to acknowledge them, and the fixes are usually half assed... you guys are like fricken toddlers... "its been 3 days, no fix, i'm being ignored, rage quit, slash wrists, write poems, dress emo, think i'm cool, sob, sob, sob."
    its not QQ bro.. its called honestly.

i really only made this post for the Title alone. and its true. read the other forums.. all classes are upset by this patch.. well maybe not clerics.. but yea you get the point

also
    i never said i was quitting, sh*t i got a char of each calling.. so w/e i'll just play on one of the others til its fixed..

but the truth is the truth. this wont go away
    Last edited by Skybreak31; 04-01-2011 at 11:28 PM.

btw, there is some kind of update tomorrow morning.. no word on patch notes though if any
    Last edited by Skybreak31; 04-01-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Telaran

The rogue class over-all needs some attention. I think 90% of ppl playing rift would agree.
    Last edited by Herron; 04-01-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herron View Post
    The rogue class over-all needs some attention. I think 90% of ppl playing rift would agree.
    Thank You!

title says it all

I have watched several things that myself and others have suggested be implemented by Trion in-game, sometimes in a matter of days. Trion didn't implement these changes because any of us are on some super-secret live test team or because they like us. Trion did implement these changes because the people who are posting are doing so with actual arguments, things backed up by experiences we've had in-game, and no matter how forcefully put these arguments are they are still polite. This post, however true it may or may not be, is just *****ing without an argument. A lot of people are complaining about a lot of things, very few are making arguments.

The bottom line is simple: there is no reason for Trion to pay attention to this or take it seriously.
    Last edited by TheGrump; 04-01-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrump View Post
    The bottom line is simple: there is no reason for Trion to pay attention to this or take it seriously.
    Nope, but the guy got to vent and he's probably better for it. I've vented enough now and just on a steady stream of blehs till they get things back in order.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

I have watched several things that myself and others have suggested be implemented by Trion in-game, sometimes in a matter of days. Trion didn't implement these changes because any of us are on some super-secret live test team or because they like us. Trion did implement these changes because the people who are posting are doing so with actual arguments, things backed up by experiences we've had in-game, and no matter how forcefully put these arguments are they are still polite. This post, however true it may or may not be, is just *****ing without an argument. A lot of people are complaining about a lot of things, very few are making arguments.

well i did make a valid argument in another post.. i agreed that sab's needed tweaking along w/ other rogue souls
    my suggestion w/ sab was to try it out first w/ the armor bug fixed w/o messing with charge booster.
    with the bug fixed and the changes they made to Crit Runes (and other crit stuff)... i think that would have been more than good to please the masses. just my honest opinion man =)
    Last edited by Skybreak31; 04-01-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Telaran

This is the absolute truth. I can understand ppl being upset and wanting to vent. I mean they are spending money on the game when some classes dominate and others are left with....well lets say less than adequate means. However, there needs to be some cohesion within the rogue community with regards to less QQ and being more constructive.

This isn't meant to offend anyone. I am simply saying venting and ranting aren't helping. Do you have the right to vent....yes, absolutely. You are spending money and considerable time on something and you want the most bang for your buck and your time invested. It's understandable. A lot of the rogue community are getting tired of sifting through all the non-sense to get to posts that actually have some meaning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestian View Post
    Nope, but the guy got to vent and he's probably better for it. I've vented enough now and just on a steady stream of blehs till they get things back in order.
    i've done my venting and this post is my view on how i see the majority feeling about the way the patch has gone.

not just rogues, but all classes. i'm not one to threaten im quitting.. cuz guess what .. i'm not.
    i know things take time and anyone reading this... you can't expect things to be perfect in 1 day even i know that.

threatening to quit is just immature. now if a month goes by and nothing is done.. that might be a different story.. but less than a day.. cmon people

as i said earlier there is a patch/update in the morning.. so who knows right? maybe we'll get hit or not.

Patience is key just know that the people wont just go away in a couple weeks is all. /cheers

its not QQ bro.. its called honestly.

i really only made this post for the Title alone. and its true. read the other forums.. all classes are upset by this patch.. well maybe not clerics.. but yea you get the point

also
    i never said i was quitting, sh*t i got a char of each calling.. so w/e i'll just play on one of the others til its fixed..

but the truth is the truth. this wont go away

You can QQ AND be honest. Sure i know rogues are broke. Sure i know I'm most useful as a bard. Sure. Whatever. It's the constant threads THAT WILL NOT SWAY TRIONS DECISION AS HEAVILY AS YOU MAY BELIEVE. Sure this that is a guess but i suspect that they aren't as stupid as you make them out to be by telling them "this class sukzorzzz make it better!$@!$!$!@" By 'you' i mean QQers.

Secondly, IFFFFF you decide to make these types of threads, please be somewhat constructive. Give suggestions and do not give ultimatums. Trion doesn't give a f*** about you as an individual even the small group that whines and complains about this and that. You may say, well we are the majority. Thats false. Forums for a game only usually represent a small section of the players playing this AWESOME game.

Lastly, you think Trion doesn't know theres a problem? They want to make money. They aren't going to do anything that will stop people from playing.

I may sound like I am putting too much faith into this company but I think all the whiners and complainers need to give it a rest. Thank you.
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Quote Originally Posted by Blakjak02 View Post
    You can QQ AND be honest. Sure i know rogues are broke. Sure i know I'm most useful as a bard. Sure. Whatever. It's the constant threads THAT WILL NOT SWAY TRIONS DECISION AS HEAVILY AS YOU MAY BELIEVE. Sure this that is a guess but i suspect that they aren't as stupid as you make them out to be by telling them "this class sukzorzzz make it better!$@!$!$!@" By 'you' i mean QQers.

Secondly, IFFFFF you decide to make these types of threads, please be somewhat constructive. Give suggestions and do not give ultimatums. Trion doesn't give a f*** about you as an individual even the small group that whines and complains about this and that. You may say, well we are the majority. Thats false. Forums for a game only usually represent a small section of the players playing this AWESOME game.

Lastly, you think Trion doesn't know theres a problem? They want to make money. They aren't going to do anything that will stop people from playing.

I may sound like I am putting too much faith into this company but I think all the whiners and complainers need to give it a rest. Thank you.
    hey i agree, i have faith things will change.. read my last post. it takes patience i know that.
    it would i think help calm the people if trion said something into the rogue forums like the sticky they have in the mage forums.

then at least people would know trion is listening. (i know they are even w/ the silence) but others like confirmation and reassurance.
    Last edited by Skybreak31; 04-01-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Telaran

hey i agree, i have faith things will change.. read my last post. it takes patience i know that.
    it would i think help calm the people if trion said something into the rogue forums like the sticky they have in the mage forums.

then at least people would know trion is listening. (i know they are even w/ the silence) but others like confirmation and reassurance.
    A valid point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast