+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Saboteur ranged?

Plane Touched

Default Is Saboteur ranged?

Howdy rogues,

My main is an assassin with bard offsoul.

A lot of times in experts we need a ranged DPS and I'm wondering if sabo would fill that role?

I've read up a lot about rangers and marksmen. Apparently ranger pets die way too much to common boss mechanics and marksman is just bad damage.

Additionally, when choosing what kind of rogue I wanted to be, I was very interested in playing a sabo, but I knew from reading that they would be nerfed soon. So I wanted to wait till after the nerf to try it out. That whole "I'd rather not know how good it was" thing.

So I ask:

Is sabo ranged?

I don't care about topping parses. I just want to be able to effectively and functionally fill a role that my group my need.

Any thoughts?

As always, builds/rotations/macros are appreciated if you care to share them.

--Murder

Banned

If you role is do damage then you cannot do that effectively on rogue.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by pies View Post
    If you role is do damage then you cannot do that effectively on rogue.
    Shouldn't you be making a couple of forum posts whining like a baby about the sabo nerf?

Or rogues in general?

Don't **** up my thread with it. Make your own. God knows we could use a few more drama babies crying about the class.

Moving on.

Anybody know whether sabos are considered ranged? (for minimum safe distance from bosses,etc.)

Yes mate we are considered ranged dps. Just keep spike charge up for dots to make up for the fact you have no auto attacks in use.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Shouldn't you be making a couple of forum posts whining like a baby about the sabo nerf?

Or rogues in general?

Don't **** up my thread with it. Make your own. God knows we could use a few more drama babies crying about the class.

Moving on.

Anybody know whether sabos are considered ranged? (for minimum safe distance from bosses,etc.)
    You are my new hero, and I'm not being sarcastic lol.

+ Reply to Thread