+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: LvL 50 Assassin video pvp

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default LvL 50 Assassin video pvp

    Well i hit 50 the other day so i still only have crappy blues and greens from quests since i didn't do any instances. The new Youtube record feature came out so id thought i would try it out in a warfront.

    The music sucks cause youtubes audio library wasnt working for me so i clicked random and i gave me a song to put on lol. its just a short 2 and a 1/2 min clip since you can only do 3 min at a time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6wyrOEVw6I
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Hey the in game recording isn't bad at all is it. You certainy had fun - which i think a lot of people seem to have forgotten what gaming is about!!

    But just one thing, please don't show a Rogue killing anything, don't you know ......."rogues suck, dps is less than a disabled duck, rogues no longer playable, QQ QQ QQ QQ delete the rogue class cos its worthless QQ QQ QQ I'm only ten and have only 2 fingers with which to mash 1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,2, its not fair QQ QQ QQ"

    LOL
    Last edited by Demvaril; 03-31-2011 at 12:44 AM.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demvaril View Post
    Hey the in game recording isn't bad at all is it. You certainy had fun - which i think a lot of people seem to have forgotten what gaming is about!!

    But just one thing, please don't show a Rogue killing anything, don't you know ......."rogues suck, dps is less than a disabled duck, rogues no longer playable, QQ QQ QQ QQ delete the rogue class cos its worthless QQ QQ QQ I'm only ten and have only 2 fingers with which to mash 1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,2, its not fair QQ QQ QQ"

    LOL
    LOL yeh i should probably take it off before the whole World Of Rift get turned upside down

    and yeh the record dosent bother my frames to much so i love it. my comp sucks and if i try to record with any other program it kills my frames to the point were i cant play. I love the new youtube recorder...just wish you could record more then 3 minutes lol
    Last edited by Calva; 03-31-2011 at 12:47 AM.
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    Well i hit 50 the other day so i still only have crappy blues and greens from quests since i didn't do any instances. The new Youtube record feature came out so id thought i would try it out in a warfront.

    The music sucks cause youtubes audio library wasnt working for me so i clicked random and i gave me a song to put on lol. its just a short 2 and a 1/2 min clip since you can only do 3 min at a time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6wyrOEVw6I
    Pretty cool function they have added here I like it. How come you never restealthed? I see Defiants were dominating anyway, and Guardians were only coming out 1 by 1 most of the time, but was just odd to see you not restealth or open with Jagged Strike or something.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser mercilous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I'm surprised at how good the in-game recorder is.

    Kool vid. Last kill was quick and clean.

    But...no more vids, we can't have people thinking that we're viable. XD
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser mercilous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Pretty cool function they have added here I like it. How come you never restealthed? I see Defiants were dominating anyway, and Guardians were only coming out 1 by 1 most of the time, but was just odd to see you not restealth or open with Jagged Strike or something.
    He was restealthing but for some reason, there was a graphic bug which didn't show him stealthed. Watch his hotbars though.
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercilous View Post
    He was restealthing but for some reason, there was a graphic bug which didn't show him stealthed. Watch his hotbars though.
    its cause i have my graphics on as low as possible...my graphics card sucks
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Varvacsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    118

    Default

    nothing specia .. sorry... all fight was xvs1, all the time healing on back..

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser mercilous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varvacsen View Post
    nothing specia .. sorry... all fight was xvs1, all the time healing on back..
    Haters gonna hate.
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

  10. #10
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varvacsen View Post
    nothing specia .. sorry... all fight was xvs1, all the time healing on back..
    It wasnt supposed to be anything special....i was just trying out the youtube recorder for the first time.

    Besides it not like it mattered that someone was healing me. I got in there...killed my target and stealthed out before they knew what hit them. Thats what your supposed to do as a rogue...not run in, attack everything, become the center of attention and get wtf pwned in 5 seconds. You got to hit and run.
    Last edited by Calva; 03-31-2011 at 01:15 AM.
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  11. #11
    Plane Walker Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    Well i hit 50 the other day so i still only have crappy blues and greens from quests since i didn't do any instances. The new Youtube record feature came out so id thought i would try it out in a warfront.

    The music sucks cause youtubes audio library wasnt working for me so i clicked random and i gave me a song to put on lol. its just a short 2 and a 1/2 min clip since you can only do 3 min at a time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6wyrOEVw6I
    OMG, felt claustrophobic watching that. You should look into reducing the UI scale, or using the Layout Editor, it will allow you to shrink some of the clutter on your UI, allowing you to see more of the area.

    Feel for you mate, must suck having to use low settings.

    Nice demonstration though.
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

  12. #12
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    OMG, felt claustrophobic watching that. You should look into reducing the UI scale, or using the Layout Editor, it will allow you to shrink some of the clutter on your UI, allowing you to see more of the area.

    Feel for you mate, must suck having to use low settings.

    Nice demonstration though.
    thats a good idea....cause i felt like i was trying to look behind my target of target portrait lol is there anyway yo shrink all of it at once instead of indiviually?
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    thats a good idea....cause i felt like i was trying to look behind my target of target portrait lol is there anyway yo shrink all of it at once instead of indiviually?
    Yeah, you can adjust the global UI scale in the settings menu, that will reduce it all by the same proportion.
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Calva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
    Yeah, you can adjust the global UI scale in the settings menu, that will reduce it all by the same proportion.
    nic man thanks...i can see **** now
    Calva-level 50 assassin(51)/infltrator(10)/bladedancer(5)
    Shard-Ramsmolov
    Defiant

  15. #15
    Plane Walker Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calva View Post
    nic man thanks...i can see **** now
    Makes life easier
    Zantetsuken - 50 Warrior - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Charisma - 50 Rogue - Firesand EU RP-PvP
    Eldrenna - 13 Cleric - Firesand EU RP-PvP

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts