+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention QQers

Default Attention QQers

Honestly does every single on of you need to make a post on how "broken" the rogues are now or how something is bugged. Im pretty sure that trion knows about it now and is fixing it or trying to find ways to do so now. If you are threatening to quit, then quit no one is stopping you 1 person is gonna make the devs be like "oh wow this one person is quitting lets fix his issue posthaste". So please just refrain from posting like at least 20+ threads about your class being broke and everything else.
    And then i told him, "Thats not a Rift, thats my wife!"

Soulwalker

Don't get me wrong. The rage quitters posting on the forums are very silly. But I can recall your kind of mentality working very well for Age of Conan.

never played AoC lol

Rift Disciple

Ahhhh let them whine, its giving me a good laugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demvaril View Post
    Ahhhh let them whine, its giving me a good laugh!!
    one or 2 people whining is fine but when certain people see other people QQing then they feel like they have to lol. They should be a QQ forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiru View Post
    one or 2 people whining is fine but when certain people see other people QQing then they feel like they have to lol. They should be a QQ forum.
    I think 1 or 2 threads is reasonable. As it is now they feel a need to post everywhere how bad sabs are (like i said before they werent posting on mages behalf before oddly enough). As it is now its like an infestation of tears. If you roll FOTM you gotta have a plan b for when it gets nerfed because they're always first in line...

pretty much i mean sure the class isnt what it should be imo (and some others) but just give it time to get fixed and all will be well in the world of telera

Soulwalker

You've not been playing MMOs very long I take it?

Participating in/Enjoying/Reading the public outcries of rage and torment IS the meta game. Don't deny us that!

Complaining about people complaining too much also counts by the way :P

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiru View Post
    Honestly does every single on of you need to make a post on how "broken" the rogues are now or how something is bugged. Im pretty sure that trion knows about it now and is fixing it or trying to find ways to do so now. If you are threatening to quit, then quit no one is stopping you 1 person is gonna make the devs be like "oh wow this one person is quitting lets fix his issue posthaste". So please just refrain from posting like at least 20+ threads about your class being broke and everything else.
    are you ******ed ? The patch was tested on alpha server and you're saying they only know about it now that it hit live ? Who knows what they are planning. Maybe they just wanted to lower the number of rogues in the game.
    prNu

+ Reply to Thread