+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto Shooting is bugged

Telaran

Default Auto Shooting is bugged

My auto shooting is bugged, so is alot of others.
    Example you auto shoot, use some abilitys like increase dmg, and suddenly it goes away, or maybe after u use empowered shot. I know alot of people who have this issue, I made a GM ticket but no answer

Trion please fix it!

aye i struggle with this with auto attack as well, i have to right click on the mob to start it again. Im thinking it has something to do with necrotic embrace...do you have that greater essence equiped?

Telaran

No i dont have that equipped :s

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Has been happening with my Assassin in Melee as well as with my Marksman ranged abilities, so it's definitely not confined to a single soul.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

It is broken, I have startrangedattack in all of my macros, but it still finds a way to stop working.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinien View Post
    It is broken, I have startrangedattack in all of my macros, but it still finds a way to stop working.
    This.

I experimented with spamming every instant cast across the ranger and MM souls in a macro and I was unable to find a single ability that contributed to the problem. It seems that perhaps spamming itself is what eventually turns off ranged autoattack. Unselecting then reselecting the target will re-engage your autoshot but the cause for this bug remains a mystery.

I swear, in every MMO ive ever played there was some issue with ranged autoattacks. I wonder what's so difficult about getting them working properly? FFS
    Last edited by Gerrard Ennui; 03-31-2011 at 04:35 AM.

Telaran

Issues appear as a melee too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard Ennui View Post
    This.

I experimented with spamming every instant cast across the ranger and MM souls in a macro and I was unable to find a single ability that contributed to the problem. It seems that perhaps spamming itself is what eventually turns off ranged autoattack. Unselecting then reselecting the target will re-engage your autoshot but the cause for this bug remains a mystery.

I swear, in every MMO ive ever played there was some issue with ranged autoattacks. I wonder what's so difficult about getting them working properly? FFS
    It is quite possible it is spam itself, I have my 1 key macroed so that while I hold it down it just spams #1 over and over. I think I should build in a longer delay and see if it helps some. Also, did you notice how weird Rapid Fire Shot is? It has no deadzone, you can fire it off point blank. I suspect it is finishers that provide buffs that is breaking it and casted shots. It is hard to test though because it is so random.

+ Reply to Thread