+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: waiting... praying.... for: APRIL FOOLS server message

Shadowlander

Default waiting... praying.... for: APRIL FOOLS server message

i know 9000 posts have been made but we need as many as possible in the hope that someone will listen...

roges are just a joke now.... the entire point of sab was to sacrifice buffs and survivability an get dps in return.... now were getting the same dps as tank in their tank specs, mages in healing spec do more damage then us WHILE HEALING...
    rager now do more damage then sabs while just spamming 1 skill.... but still nowhere near the dps of warriors and mages....

i really dont know what to say that hasnt been said before.... i hope this is just a joke from trion....

yes sab was OP in pvp from 10-49 but at 50 sabs were by no means op we were brought to instances for our dps or our bard spec.... now we cant dps.... we have only bard left.

please either delete the rogue class(cause apparently u dont want us to be usefull) or roll us back to have some usefull dps.... a 10-15% reduction were expected.... we got a 50% reduction

Plane Touched

Threads like this make up the majority of all the posts "asking" for changing. It's in quotes because it's more like demanding. Very few threads have any actual evidence that rogues suck. The way I see it, there are a few options. Post evidence (parse comparisons and the like), reroll, quit, or make threads like this that will be ignored thus fueling more QQ threads.

Shadowlander

i have no sceens of my parser before 1.1 and im too lazy to take any of it now cause ull propably say its useless without before evidence..... all i can say is that it was 8xx before and now im lucky to break 500 with same rotation and gear tried to make other builds best i found was mmranger mix for 620 dps.... meanwhile seeing cloros going at the boss dummy at the same time hitting 500+ dps while healing...

but go test it out for urself. and im sorry i cant post screens but then again i cant prove gravity on this forum doesnt mean stuff wont fall down...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Baynne View Post
    Threads like this make up the majority of all the posts "asking" for changing. It's in quotes because it's more like demanding. Very few threads have any actual evidence that rogues suck. The way I see it, there are a few options. Post evidence (parse comparisons and the like), reroll, quit, or make threads like this that will be ignored thus fueling more QQ threads.

What evidence do you need more ? Check the mage forum and the 1.1 DPS post, look at the numbers, then come here and check the best parses rogues here have been able to pull out, then do the math.

You really need more ?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    What evidence do you need more ? Check the mage forum and the 1.1 DPS post, look at the numbers, then come here and check the best parses rogues here have been able to pull out, then do the math.

You really need more ?
    What you really need is a man on the inside. Threads like this still get ignored. As crappy as you think the parses are, I bet you they are better than Trion expected.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixxx View Post
    i know 9000 posts have been made but we need as many as possible in the hope that someone will listen...

roges are just a joke now....
    Over 9,000!! {========)

And i'm sure Mr. Roger is fine. Rogues however, can be discussed if you're willing to provide actual data. Or something that warrants actual conversation.
    Last edited by Txzeenath; 03-31-2011 at 12:24 AM.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHZ - O/C - Running 24/7 at 4.2GHZ
    GPU: 2x XFX Radeon 6970 2GB Crossfire - O/C to 935/1435
    Display: 3x ASUS 24" Monitors in Eyefinity(3240x1920)
    HDD: 4x WD Caviar Black 640gb 7200 RPM in RAID 10
    MB+RAM: GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 890FX -- Ballistix Tracer 6GB DDR3
    Cooling: Water cooled on a 3x120 rad. Running 10x120mm Yate Loons + 1x200mm Big Boy Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Baynne View Post
    We aren't demanding, we're begging. There is a difference of humility.
    Briarqueue

Champion of Telara

Sabs were still OP in PvP at 50, claiming that they werent you are either lying or ignorant. Its no reason to destroy the soul in PvE though.
    Last edited by Dahrken; 03-31-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Txzeenath View Post
    Over 9,000!! {========)

And i'm sure Mr. Roger is fine. Rogues however, can be discussed if you're willing to provide actual data. Or something that warrants actual conversation.

You aren't interested in an actual conversation. So why bother?

Why don't you post using your real ID, Mr. Purple Man?

Shadowlander

Txzeenath: yea i made a typo.... very relevant...

Sitar: yes sabs had slightly higher dps then others at 50 but the balance issue is nowhere near what it was 10-49 besides there should be some form of reward for giving up the survivability of warriors and the healing of clerics and the buffs/healing of mages

Shadowlander

How many kids are going to make this pathetic post. Sab was a problem. It needed what it got. Get over it. Just because other rogue souls DO need a buff does not mean it was ok for sab to be so stupid.

That and you claims of how low the dps is or how high tank dps or blah blah are nothing but baseless. If you can't back it up with anything other then your opinion then its worthless
    Last edited by Stome; 03-31-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Stome View Post
    How many kids are going to make this pathetic post. Sab was a problem. It needed what it got. Get over it. Just because other rogue souls DO need a buff does not mean it was ok for sab to be so stupid.
    Sab was a problem in pvp, not in PVE. That's the whole point of the QQ'ing.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    Sab was a problem in pvp, not in PVE. That's the whole point of the QQ'ing.
    That's your opinion and you are welcome to it but my opinion is you are flat out wrong. When sab was the only rogue dps soul that anyone wanted thats a problem. Granted I think the sab nerf should have come with other souls being buffed at the SAME time.

Still even with all that my rogue has become my main. (Was war and then mage for a time.) Not even sure why I just have more fun. Maybe I like being the underdog.

atm im taking a small breake in RIFT.. im tired to see how many sould out dmp rouges, im tired to die every time when i try kill someone in group fight on WFs, im tired to see my dps its not enought to kill some cloth when they get small heal from healers or standing on they imba piedestal where all my weapon - cc - is useless and dmg sux more than offten on pvp.

There is so many useless skills on pvp what rouges have..

In open world its fun to kill ourgired ppl, but every time i meet someone who have good gear he kick my *** faster or slower...

+50% dodge.. after using this skill i have around 70% of dodge, but it works (its great for pve) only on players who have no "hit", if player have hit this skill stoped be useful, i dodge one of 10 skills... spells cannot be dodged, so its useless against mage. No dodge no many bufs from bladedancer.
    Assassin is not like truly assassin. If u want to make bild like this:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...t0fodbk.xb0R0f
    U have nothing which u can stop any players at mele range... so many souls have so many stun break, slow break, etc etc.. they nerf our dmg from pvp soul 10% to 6%, blinks from Riftslakers pissing me off, after using it u need to wait 1,8s to use any skill, flash of steel from bladedancer can be block in the middle of charge way - disarm. Assassin cant run faster, assassin cant jump to victim and kick his ***, all stuns all slows are so easy to break, many souls have toys for this. CP -combo points- should be making on players, like warriors and give us less CP or something, Warrior need to use 3 skills for finisher what hitting much harder than our finishers when we need active and live target and 5 combo points.

All movie what i saw dont show truth... most of killls is gired ppl vs nogired ppl... or vs someone who dont know hot to play on pvp yet.

I make some break from game, hope soon see something good change for rouges, atm its only class what was forgoten till beta test, all souls get boost normalized, fixed etc.. they have more def more dmg more survival but rouges get nerfs of they low dps, get no fix, have many useless skills on pvp etc.
    Last edited by Varvacsen; 03-31-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Stome View Post
    That's your opinion and you are welcome to it but my opinion is you are flat out wrong. When sab was the only rogue dps soul that anyone wanted thats a problem. Granted I think the sab nerf should have come with other souls being buffed at the SAME time.

Still even with all that my rogue has become my main. (Was war and then mage for a time.) Not even sure why I just have more fun. Maybe I like being the underdog.
    Don't get me wrong, I do agree on your points. I just say that Sab was the only viable soul that was pulling competive DPS without being annoyed too much by AOE's and non-distance friendly bosses.

Now we just have nothing at all. We needed a buff in every other souls and a slight nerf (10%) on the sabo one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast