+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is Re-rolling And/or Quiting the game?

Soulwalker

Default Who is Re-rolling And/or Quiting the game?

Post if you are re-rolling due to the Patch and or if u are quitting the game because of it.

I myself rerolled Warrior =D

Telaran

Why? Nothing wrong with the Rogue class as far as I can see. I still am top DPS in WF I kill almost every target I go up against. I just dont try and kill tanks unless they have 40% life.

Krypts

Telaran

Thanks for publicly admitting you're a failure. Duly noted.
    Aeternalis - Guardian Rogue
    <Deliverance> [Reclaimer]

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. -Ephesians 6:12 [KJV]

Soulwalker

im still loving my sin / rift / blade killing machine !!!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by bankei View Post
    Post if you are re-rolling due to the Patch and or if u are quitting the game because of it.

I myself rerolled Warrior =D
    Good solution instead of figuring out how to play the class properly, you reroll.

Bad.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by cone0 View Post
    Good solution instead of figuring out how to play the class properly, you reroll.

Bad.
    They'll just be bad at that class as well, and in a few weeks, they'll be coming on the forum blaming Trion for their absolute failure of class balancing and reroll yet again.

It's incredible how many people refuse to acknowledge the common denominator.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. -Ephesians 6:12 [KJV]

Anyone that rerolls because of a patch was never a rogue to begin with and probably do this all the time to FOTM classes. We all know there are issues yes, but have some patience they'll get addressed now that a few bugs were eliminated. C'mon now.

Rift Chaser

I will not "reroll", but when I get home from work if stealth is actually as broken as everyone says, I will be leveling one of my alts until its fixed.

I guessing it's a troll post since its your only post.

But hell no I'm not rerolling. <3 my nightblade. Played it on melee fights before sab nerfs anyway. Only thing is the dps isn't super great just self buffed, but in a party with a bard everything is beautiful (and what raid doesn't have one? )

BUT. Quite frankly our ranged specs suck. Maybe I just don't like the mm or ranger souls in this game, but I enjoyed playing sabo more than them regardless of dps. It just worked out that sabo was top. But now they're all kinda meh and something I'll be avoiding at all costs. If they get some dps love in the future, that might be enough justification for me to play ranger on some fights, but for now it's all about melee for me.

Sabo is still nice for aoe trash pulls tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    Anyone that rerolls because of a patch was never a rogue to begin with and probably do this all the time to FOTM classes. We all know there are issues yes, but have some patience they'll get addressed now that a few bugs were eliminated. C'mon now.
    Pretty much this.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Noburu View Post
    I will not "reroll", but when I get home from work if stealth is actually as broken as everyone says, I will be leveling one of my alts until its fixed.
    I've yet to have any problems with stealth in either PvE or PvP. /shrug

Plane Touched

There are more "OMG I didn't get my way so I quit" threads than anything else on these forums. Get the **** over it. Why is everyone so god damn sensitive? Makes me sick.

And by everyone I mean the ones that start this crap. The replies to this have been surprising to say the least.
    Last edited by Baynne; 03-30-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Champion of Telara

My least favorite thing about the rogue is how many there were. Could turn out to be a very good patch.

I am re-rolling a Monk. Love that class.
    486 DX2
    4MB RAM
    3.5 and 5 1/4 Floppy
    Voodoo Video Card
    14in monitor VGA 256k
    28.8 Modem

Rift Disciple

Not re rolling, I'm quite happy with my Sin/NB/BD.

All you whining Sabs - you are the weakest link, goodbye!!
    Last edited by Demvaril; 03-31-2011 at 12:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast