+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Sab build that might keep the same pvp dmg post nerfs

Soulwalker

Default Possible Sab build that might keep the same pvp dmg post nerfs

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EzxkkMz.xb0R0c

Basically you fire off all of your armor decreasing abilities, this includes a 5 stack charge. then just blast charge as normal.

extra step but it should provide the big numbers again.

I could be wrong, im not very good at these things.

Just trying to help

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hallsy View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...EzxkkMz.xb0R0c

Basically you fire off all of your armor decreasing abilities, this includes a 5 stack charge. then just blast charge as normal.

extra step but it should provide the big numbers again.

I could be wrong, im not very good at these things.

Just trying to help
    You're going to get flamed. Sorry, some people can't help themselves. Not sure how viable the build is but I see what ya did there.

Not too bad, decent armor penetration from Infiltrator, but pets are more of a pain than solid DPS output, so I'd suggest picking up Nightblade for the increased damage for non-physical attacks.
    | AMD Phenom II 1090T @ 4.08ghz || ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 MoBo || 8gb OCZ Ribjaw DDR3 1600 || Sapphire HD6870 || 2x 500gb WD Sata HDD |

Soulwalker

Oh the ranger was strictly for the armor debuff shot. I was thinking you could stack 5 armor debuff charges+the ranger charge then use your blast charges for the big numbers. Not sure if im even remotely thinking correct on the numbers but that should generate a decent pvp spike dmg burn?

Meh, i dont know. was just trying to think outside of the box and pose the the Sab community that maybe not all is lost? I know its one full rotation of applying debuffs, however its better than nothing I suppose.

+ Reply to Thread