+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant play my build anymore...screw this.

Soulwalker

Default Cant play my build anymore...screw this.

I was a ASSASSIN, Bard, Rift

I had Motif of regen and most of my points spread between bard and assassin. I am level 27 currently. My whole play style has been screwed. I cant even get MoR unless i put 80% of my points into Bard.

This is so ridiculous. I am so frustrated I do not plan to renew my sub. I was really excited about Rift and have had nothing but good things to say about it until now. I am also glad i didnt spend 1200 on a new computer like I was planning to - just for Rift.

Not anymore.
    Last edited by Hatesauce; 03-30-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Aww man! Its gonna brutal to play Rift without you! We're all gonna miss you and erect ( XD ) a statue in your honor in Meridian and Sanctum so your legacy will never be forgotten!

Edit: Forgot 2 things

1. FIRST! *****ES!!

2. I didn't actually read all your post, kinda just the title, first and last line. Level 27? Cmon i wasted perfectly good sarcasm on you.
    Last edited by Blakjak02; 03-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hatesauce View Post
    I was a ASSASSIN, Bard, Rift

I am level 27 currently. My whole play style has been screwed.
    You're *****ing about 27?

Really?

Soulwalker

who's side are you ****s on? Obviously both you *** munchers like the changes.

Hmm.. It doesn't sound like you're quitting for the right reasons.

The reason most people are quitting their rogues is because our class simply has no value. We aren't good at anything. Many of us (including myself) have been rejected to raids/parties due to the fact that we're rogues. And all of these problems can be easily fixed. But until then, Rift is completely unplayable (not entirely, but generally) as a rogue.

However, it sounds like you're mainly quitting due to a change in play-style.

I think you should still give Rift a go! Try developing a new play style, rotation, or get a new calling. To me it doesn't seem like you care much about how useful a class is. Which, I guess in the long run, is a good thing! ;)
    Last edited by Left; 03-30-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Soulwalker

Put 13 in Riftstalker instead of bard, the heals are better anyways.

I wish ppl would start whining and other than that, post a nice and constrctive post EXPLAINING wht the problem is. The whining is insane '-'

Rouge here who dont see the reason to whine -__-

What are guardians?

An instrument of faith!

+ Reply to Thread