+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just cancelled 4 days left!

Default Just cancelled 4 days left!

you all have fun with this extremely borked Class. it was fun while it lasted!

that's nice...enjoy carebear land.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

buh-bye!!!!
    Characters: Guardian-- Peregrinus and Aguila : Defiant-- Sparverius and Gunther

Greybriar PvE server.

Can I have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Moadeepswg View Post
    I'm still having fun.

I'd ask for your stuff but it probably would all be downgrades... sell it first and send me the plat instead!
    General Tank Theorycrafting: Have numbers? Post them up!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...eturns-and-You!

Telaran

whaaa whaaa. newb!

Telaran

Another blast charge spamming keyboard turner has left the building. Threads like these paint a clear picture of how awful the ops are at the game they're rage quitting.
    Aeternalis - Guardian Rogue
    <Deliverance> [Reclaimer]

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. -Ephesians 6:12 [KJV]

Plane Touched

That means you still have time to change your mind. But don't.. that would be bad.

first major patch and people leave, LOLLOOOLLL

why not take a boat down the river youve been crying about your "broken" class
    And then i told him, "Thats not a Rift, thats my wife!"

Rift Chaser

They just destroy the rogue class wtf you want players to say??? thank you trion or something. **** dumb nerds.
    Last edited by darknsss; 03-31-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Prophet of Telara

It's a pity people don't lose their posting rights on this forum once they've canceled, especially since they didn't actually pay for the time in game so far.
    Last edited by Kragorn; 03-31-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by darknsss View Post
    They just destroy the rogue class wtf you want players to say??? thank you trion or something. **** dumb nerds.
    I'm actually quite thankful for the rogue changes (and changes overall). Some slight adjusting still needs to happen to a few souls and all 4 callings, but for their first major patch to include such accurate balance changes is pretty much unprecedented. Trion has done an incredible job thus far and look forward to seeing what they have planned next.
    Aeternalis - Guardian Rogue
    <Deliverance> [Reclaimer]

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. -Ephesians 6:12 [KJV]

I for one am going back to Eve. A balanced PvP game.
    SWTOR for the PvE. ( at the end of the year )

Rift was fun while it lasted but all the people that I cared to play it with left so its meh for me. So you all can have fun in care bear land and ill send you a postcard for 0.0 space =D

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ggthnx View Post
    I'm actually quite thankful for the rogue changes (and changes overall). Some slight adjusting still needs to happen to a few souls and all 4 callings, but for their first major patch to include such accurate balance changes is pretty much unprecedented. Trion has done an incredible job thus far and look forward to seeing what they have planned next.
    Then you are not a true rogue, so please take that out of your sig.

Really? Some of us actually tried to learn how to play our character to the best of our abilities. Mine I roleplayed as I was an assassin. I cannot role play like I used to anymore because how I learned to play the game in stealth and how stealth is in its current condition is what the OP said. "Borked"

I'm not going to go as far as the OP and cancel my account, I've been around since beta and know Trion is pretty good at fixing things they "Borked", so here's to hoping that the stealth as well as a plethora of other bad changes get fixed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast