+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R/MM/NB build for PvE dungeon/raid

Soulwalker

Default R/MM/NB build for PvE dungeon/raid

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bueosoMz.V0xMh

I just built this build and ran some parces and was able to do a fair amount of DPS.

Check it out for yourself and let me know any suggestions or modifications

Rift Disciple

Not even a number much less an actual parse. Could you give us a little more than "fair" as thats extremely subjective and gives us absolutely no information. I didnt even click on the build because you gave us no reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobrauski View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bueosoMz.V0xMh

I just built this build and ran some parces and was able to do a fair amount of DPS.

Check it out for yourself and let me know any suggestions or modifications
    I have a similiar build I did yesterday. Though I would take the Blood Rage over the Death and Fire Attunement. 15% more dmg to your pet for a exchange of some resist and +3% dmg to your abilities.
    Bloodiron EU PvP - Defiant
    Franklynot
    Northern Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Deityness View Post
    I have a similiar build I did yesterday. Though I would take the Blood Rage over the Death and Fire Attunement. 15% more dmg to your pet for a exchange of some resist and +3% dmg to your abilities.
    Blood Rage sucks, it doesn't really improve your pet much, maybe it improves your pet if you go deep ranger, but at 31 ranger...bleh. In numerous 3min tests it appeared that it only impacted 1 of the 3 raptor pets abilities.

Honestly I think a good chunk of our soul's talents don't work properly, especially casted abilities, you would think that splinter shot shadow fire should help dps, but nope!

+ Reply to Thread