+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patch 1.1 stealth nerf

Soulwalker

Default Patch 1.1 stealth nerf

Ok i know they are trying to make the game balanced, but when stealth got nerfed it became ridiculous. Now mobs can see through stealth before we even get in attack range so stealth has become meaningless. My assassin has lost all the little potency he had without stealth. I can understand players seeing through stealth to make it far but when mobs can just knock you out of it before you can do anything is just stupid. I love my rogue but when i lose half my skills cause they can only be used in stealth it just seems pointless. If you at all listen to your player basis please fix stealth to give the rogue a little of his potency back.

Telaran

Hmm, that explains why everybody has been attacking me when I'm stealthed. No mention of a stealth nerf in the patch notes, and tbh, I don't really think it's a good idea. When I spec for improved Stealth and things, I expect people not being able to see me. What's the point otherwise of Assassins?
    f2p (2013-2014): ZevZevv, Deepwood, Defiant, Rogue
    Pre-f2p (2011): Zeven, Spitescar, Guardian, Rogue

Soulwalker

Weird, I have had no problem with stealth. Granted, you cannot jump up and down on top of the mobs anymore, but you can still sneak up on them. If they begin to detect you, do a quick incapacitate - problem solved.

Its being fixed...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    Its being fixed...
    got some proof of that ?

Because stealth is back to being almost useless.

We are the wrong class to be nerfing right now .

I have real trouble stealthing in WF's now as it seems that everyone can easily spot me.
    I have also specced for 30% extra detection and speed.
    King of the hasbeens, Sultan of the nonfactors. Peekaying since '99
    Fatality

Rift Disciple

Stealth needs to back to what is was between 3/17/11 and 1.1. The only adjustment needed possible is to make mobs 5+ levels higher see through stealth. Stealth is too important a class mechanic for the assassin in both PvE and PvP and right not its unusable on both accounts.

Soulwalker

Default Stealth is worthless

I've spec'd for enhanced stealth yet mobs 20 lvs BELOW me see me before I can even more into range to incapacitat them.. WTF TRION??? Why ruin the primary ability of Assassin rogues? Not only are we seen, but if you're LUCKY enough to get close to a mob, you'll find that a great deal of them are now IMMUNE to our sap. Really? why?

Just reroll already, they don't want rogues in Rift. They should just remove the rogue class and offer free transfers to other callings.
    Might as well start a warrior right now tho
    King of the hasbeens, Sultan of the nonfactors. Peekaying since '99
    Fatality

+ Reply to Thread