+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pissed Off Rogues

Plane Touched

Default Pissed Off Rogues

Trion, when are you guys going to throw us Rogues a bone?

I mean seriously? The only other Calling we can fight on a competitive basis are *drumroll* OTHER ROGUES.

Warriors and their 1-button instant gib? I mean its so ridiculous that I have to get into position to do a "special attack" from stealth, that does 50% of what the run-of-the-mill Warrior dishes out to us.

Mages/Clerics: can't kill them through their heals and instant DoTs/nukes.

I'm 2 days away from my subscription renewal and very close to shelving this.

They've already said on numerous occasions that they are still looking at balance issues across the board, and looking at specific callings and souls in order, and that rogues in general are being looked at.
    It's not like they can just change stuff right this very second to please you.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchrome View Post
    They've already said on numerous occasions that they are still looking at balance issues across the board, and looking at specific callings and souls in order, and that rogues in general are being looked at.
    They could have avoided nerfing sabo until the other rogue souls were figured out
    "We've got a particularly troublesome ability on Saboteurs that's causing them to do better damage in the game than anybody else." -- Scott Hartsman

I wouldn't be so bothered if they hadn't focused on buffing mages. It just serves to rub salt into the wounds of rogue players.

I just got done reworking a sabo build and it really is underwhelming now. I was beat not once but 3 times by mages they out dps the sabo easy now.

Sabo is now pushed to pesky support class . If I was caught by myself in a WF I just flipped over and let him have his way.

In all reality it may have a little more dps than a marksman but not much
    Last edited by TerminusEst; 03-30-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Rift Chaser

I am not sure what to think Warriors are crying all over the place from 1.1 because there dps is down but still higher then rogues but their toons now suck. Then the self heal cries from reaver and pally heals where nerfed welcome to what riftstalker got like 1 week into the game.

I just find it funny but oh well lets see how many rage quits are coming after 1.1

Ah. Sabo pvpers whining. Should've guessed.
    /unsub

Soulwalker

still looking at balance??? please, every time they "balance" classes, rogues are the most affected
    marksman-> sin -> riftstalker -> now sabs -> ?

so dont talk about balance when everytime they change something they nerf rogues

this is the first patch they nerf warriors, and before u say something like "sab player /unsub" i hate sabs, but now rogues dont have their place in the game

YES IM MAD! (btw sry for my english)

Ive been trying out different specs and i have to say im not really having that hard of a time with sab post nerf. People are still exploding. at least in the 30's bracket
    Rigel of Harrow
    -THE RUFFIANS-
    Either this, Or Upon This.

I play a MM okay I do enjoy a MM just like my Shadow Warrior in Warhammer and Hunter in WoW. They have one thing in common, PVP is not their thing :-). They are fun, I just wish they had a bit more.
    Automark
    HD Guild Scribe
    Heroic Dead Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Solbranthius View Post
    I wouldn't be so bothered if they hadn't focused on buffing mages. It just serves to rub salt into the wounds of rogue players.
    Melodramatic much?
    General Tank Theorycrafting: Have numbers? Post them up!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...eturns-and-You!

+ Reply to Thread