+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saboteur Nurf

Soulwalker

Default Saboteur Nurf

I maybe crazy but I am not happy with what they did to the saboteur they have basically killed the class I went from doing 12 to 1400 crits and anywere from 600 to 1100 damage to being lucky and maybe getting 3 to 400 crits and 200 to 350 standard damage the class needs to be put back the way it was I can't even pve without dieing which means either trying to learn a whole new class or rerolling all together. I was able at 1 point to go toe to toe with just about any class now I can't even take down another rogue without help. the bottom line you broke the class you didn't fix it CHANGE IT BACK....

man ive never seen a thread like this before. Did they really nerf saboteur? that sucks
    And then i told him, "Thats not a Rift, thats my wife!"

Shadowlander

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Soulwalker

i know how you feel.

I cant even kill anyone anymore, i need to go through the rotation like 5-6 times. Healers heal through without even trying. I feel like a little girl out there throwing wet paper towels.

Well according to Brad...I mean Scott they were doing more damage then any class in the game so of course they needed to be nerfed into the ground.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Soulwalker

Default Da **** is this

Wow i know what you mean. playing sab is ******ed now....

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zikkar View Post
    Well according to Brad...I mean Scott they were doing more damage then any class in the game so of course they needed to be nerfed into the ground.
    he was just pissed he was getting blown up

Quote Originally Posted by Zikkar View Post
    lol good call

and as a sab if you want a good fight try and kill a bard, they're both gimps now so it will be a fair fight

Telaran

give rogues an option to reroll to other class "keep gear equivalent to that class" and just delete rogues all together...

Soulwalker

Yup sab is not worth it anymore I'm hitting really low with my charges, wish i knew what a good viable build was for rogue now. If anyone knows send me a PM.

Shadowlander

Angry Free stuff!

The nerf? I can assure you, it was unnecessary. I went 22-2 my last match, I wasn't blown up. Why is that? Do you think it's because I know how to gear my toon? I know how to wear proper defensive stats for pvp?

I am sick and tired of all this baby crap, making games wal-mart ready, WTF? Can't you people just make a game that we can play and enjoy, with a little bit of difficulty to it, without completely watering it down for all the babies to play? I am an adult and I like substance, fast gameplay and people that can actually kill me, I don't need every class in the game "dumbed down"...

Well Trion, I am sure you just signed your own death certificate. When TOR comes out, there will be no nerfs, you won't be prepared for the level of flawless that game offers. So, I may pay for another month, just so I don't have to play WOW, but I refuse to get attached to a game that changes all the rules, again...

You do realize that we build gear and characters, so we can have consistency in our stats, right?

Trion don't let unskilled players call your shots...

That is free advice,

Sorry, but I have played too many MMO's and invested my time and money too many times, I refuse to watch another game I love, turned into crap...

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by kashus View Post
    The nerf? I can assure you, it was unnecessary. I went 22-2 my last match, I wasn't blown up. Why is that? Do you think it's because I know how to gear my toon? I know how to wear proper defensive stats for pvp?

I am sick and tired of all this baby crap, making games wal-mart ready, WTF? Can't you people just make a game that we can play and enjoy, with a little bit of difficulty to it, without completely watering it down for all the babies to play? I am an adult and I like substance, fast gameplay and people that can actually kill me, I don't need every class in the game "dumbed down"...

Well Trion, I am sure you just signed your own death certificate. When TOR comes out, there will be no nerfs, you won't be prepared for the level of flawless that game offers. So, I may pay for another month, just so I don't have to play WOW, but I refuse to get attached to a game that changes all the rules, again...

You do realize that we build gear and characters, so we can have consistency in our stats, right?

That is free advice,

Sorry, but I have played too many MMO's and invested my time and money too many times, I refuse to watch another game I love, turned into crap...

Peace out.
    OMG i couldnt have said it better.

i've been playing MMO's for about 10 years, starting off with EQOA for PS2 ( i really like that game too), then moved on to FFXI and WoW somewhere aroudn the same time i think... been a while.
    then on to Warhammer, Aion (ew), and now this.. i feel tho as i am skilled in how i personally play.. i may not be the best but by no means do i suck.

i agree with you bro.. i want a little bit of difficulty and substance... this patch has DEF "Dumbed" things Down.
    a balance should be adding things, not taking away (of course fixing bugs) but give the mages some DPS.. but freakin killin Sab's will not fix anything.. at least not the way it was went about.

TY for this post.. i 100% feel you on this and agree!

Shadowlander

Default just

Just go to the refund page, if you digitally downloaded the game and you have to patch, just tell them your internet does not allow downloading any longer, you are on a fixed DL plan and you can't download it. It says in there product warranty, they will replace any product that is proven defective, I would say a product that no longer works with the minimum system requirements, falls under that umbrella.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by kashus View Post

That is free advice,

Peace out.
    Kneejerk much?

Yes. You'll be back.

You'll be logged in tomorrow.

You'll pay for another month.

If you somehow manage to go to a "flawless" TOR, you will have the same gripe the first time a balancing pass is made.

And difficulty? lulz

What's the difficulty of pressing 111112 over and over?

How much "skill" does that take?

Wouldn't an "unskilled" player be more of a fight in a dumbed down game? That'd give you the challenge you "want."

Great players like yourself should THRIVE against unskilled characters. But if the game is "dumbed down" to just mashing a few buttons, someone may actually kill you. So what do you want?

A skill-based games where your uberness will shine and nobody can kill you?

Or a simpler game where the environment is more competetive?

You can't have it both ways.

"Trion [just signed their own death certificate].

ltotheemeffingmao

Soulwalker

I here only don't understand one. 6 бэта tests. All classes have been played. All their problems are known. Why it was impossible to correct all to release, and to neft classes and to upset users who have already got used to the characters?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast