+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Armor Bug would have fixed our OP Sab spec.. but this.. you just KILLED Sab's

Default Armor Bug would have fixed our OP Sab spec.. but this.. you just KILLED Sab's

i mean cmon.. you've seriously gotta be effin kidding right?

a 50% reduction in DPS?!?!?!?

did you even try to just fix the armor bug and not mess with charge booster?

i bet you the armor bug is what made Sab's OP

there is no reason to kill the class w/ that charge booster crap.

Sab's do not do regular dmg per hit.. we STACK charges.. we were MEANT TO BE A BURST CLASS... now we are nothing but a good laugh...

like i said, i agree that Sab's need a tad bit of tweaking.. but damn trion.. you just sliced the head off /disappointed (especially since you even had an Alpha server to test this one BEFORE the patch went live)

Soulwalker

well said...half the community participated in beta as well...this is a epic nerf of an already bad oversight....this needs reversing asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pragg View Post
    well said...half the community participated in beta as well...this is a epic nerf of an already bad oversight....this needs reversing asap.
    very much so... i just bought a new role just so i can test other stuff out... i like being ranged but do not wanna be a mage... hell i might just do it now though considering the 6-8k crits which is WAY more than ANY sabo has EVER been able to do, period!

Also... WTH happened to the sound effects for Phantom Blow? doesnt sound bombish like the icon looks.. sounded much better before.. i could tell the difference in attacks

Soulwalker

Truly feeling over nerfed here as well. They changed to much of the class dynamics at one time. Then they (realized) they changed to much, stated that they had and were reverting back some before the final patch. Problem is they never did adjust anything and let it fly. The special event was their deadline and they didn't care enough that they were breaking something critical. AWESOME

Soulwalker

This is ******** we do no damage at all now, think about it before we would crit someone 4k damage but, think about it while we are putting those charges on we dont do any damage, and it takes 6-8 secs to place the charges, now it takes the same about of time butwe do 1800-2800 damage?( this damage test was off of a dummie also(LOL) i dont wanna even see it on someone with valor and armor) warriors crit me for 1200 with 1 swgin pyros hit me for 4k while there dots and **** are going off, we were a glass cannon before and now we are still a glass cannon but with no damage, just becuase a bunch of little kids cry becuase they see a big number remember that, that big number is damage all done at once over 6-8 secs if you took others peoples damage over 8 secs and put it into 1 number you would have to nerf everyone, So GG Now we do 1800 damage every 8 secs and have to pray they cant heal and hopewho ever we fight is below level 46. Start rolling another class or quit the game rogues cause the wheels just fell off.

Rift Disciple

The problem was with charge booster with 1 of each. Not 6 blast charges. 6 blast charges are bad players that can't do math so no the armour pen wasn't the problem.

Also, how is going from 820 down to 600 dps a 50% nerf? Do some parsing before pulling numbers out of your ***.
    Last edited by Kivlov; 03-30-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivlov View Post
    The problem was with charge booster with 1 of each. Not 6 blast charges. 6 blast charges are bad players that can't do math so no the armour pen wasn't the problem.

Also, how is going from 820 down to 600 dps a 50% nerf? Do some parsing before pulling numbers out of your ***.
    i wasnt quite being specific on that front... Avg dps drop is between 35-40%'ish and that is with numbers someone else provided on the forums... so i rounded up... SUE ME.. better yet sue them

either way its a HUGE drop no matter which way you look at it.. its OVER KILL PERIOD!

as i said in my first post... we are a "BURST" Soul.. we do 0 dmg for 10 sec's and the its all at once.. thats why people were crying it was too much in 1 shot (i agree that it DID need tweaking.. but not murder)

187 on a sabo's mutha effin's ***! LMAO sorry i just had to

If your sab was doing 820 dps then you were doing it wrong.
    Briarqueue

We all saw this coming...I don't understand all the QQ about it. We knew it was gonna happen from the 3rd beta.
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

Not all of us played the beta, it amazes me how many people for get that. I heard about this game 1 day before head start, bought it, and rolled a sab with no idea where it was going to take me. Come to find out, I actually picked the only good DPS rogue soul. Now I don't even have that. The worst part? I just hit 50, my rogue is good for nothing, and I don't want to grind out another character, I mean I just got done for God sake. Also, it should have been nerfed in Beta 3 if it was that OP, it should have never made it to live. Guess I lucked out, I can cancel my sub before I actually start paying for the game.
    Last edited by Mondays; 03-30-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Briarqueue

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    Not all of us played the beta, it amazes me how many people for get that. I heard about this game 1 day before head start, bought it, and rolled a sab with no idea where it was going to take me. Come to find out, I actually picked the only good DPS rogue soul. Now I don't even have that. The worst part? I just hit 50, my rogue is good for nothing, and I don't want to grind out another character, I mean I just got done for God sake. Also, it should have been nerfed in Beta 3 if it was that OP, it should have never made it to live. Guess I lucked out, I can cancel my sub before I actually start paying for the game.
    Sab isn't the only good dps soul. It's just been the easiest. Now that it requires a bit more time to kill targets, Sabs are acting like it's the end of the world. NB/Sin and BD/Sin builds do just fine in PvP. Sin/Infil also does great in PvP, it just seems like some people aren't willing to learn the class. Either way, see ya later. One less Sab I have to deal with.

I'm not quitting, I'm unsubbing until the rogue patch comes out. If it doesn't, then I officially quit. Maybe I should roll a character on your server, the way you talk about Rogues being viable leads me to believe no one on your server can PVP.
    Briarqueue

Quote Originally Posted by Mondays View Post
    I'm not quitting, I'm unsubbing until the rogue patch comes out. If it doesn't, then I officially quit. Maybe I should roll a character on your server, the way you talk about Rogues being viable leads me to believe no one on your server can PVP.
    Seriously? I know I'm not the only decent rogue out there. Hell there are plenty of PvP vids you can watch. I get my *** handed to me every once in a while just like any1 else, but saying that we are completely useless is just ridiculous. Of course since one rogue does good, the rest of the server must suck. Your right, I'm wrong. Rogues suck. Done debating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast