+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The way it should be......

Soulwalker

Default The way it should be......

This is just my opinion. I play 3 callings in this game. I have a warrior, mage, and rogue. I've been playing mmo's for well over 11 years now starting with original eq. This is how balancing is for most of those games...

1. Tank class. Low dps, high survivability, flavors of aoe and single target.
    2. Clerics. since this game has several souls and I play none of them cept for one I use as a crafter, I'd say
    these folks should fall in line of medium survivability, low dps, BIG heals.
    3. Mage class. Highest of the high dps....lowest of the low survivability.
    4. Rogue. Very high dps almost as much but not quite as high as mage, low but not lowest survival, a very
    tactical class to play while soloing with the use of stealth.

What we have is this pretty much turned on its head though. And stealth is so lame as to be unusable. I mean really? Did Trion even really play any rogues during their testing phase? It saddens me that a company that had such a succesful launch is biting it on this first major update. All I can say to folks saying they are gonna quit after this is sorry for you loss, but I do think they will listen. Might take awhile, but I'm pretty sure in the end it will balance out. Looks like I'm rolling a different toon to play though. I'm so disgusted by the stealth thing right now I about wanna puke. Flame away if yall want, but hey, I'm pretty sure anyone else would be qq'ing if that happened to their class.

Banned

I think Rogues should have equal if not more DPS then Mages just because Chloros are much better healers then Bards.

Shadowlander

Or let rogues tank.

+ Reply to Thread