+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My take on rogues as of now, the grand scheme of Trion?

Soulwalker

Default My take on rogues as of now, the grand scheme of Trion?

We're all sitting around today trying to figure out what in the name of god did we just download? What kind of crap patch is this? Why did they nerf my already not so high dps, to do less dps?

Well...

The game is still new, there's no "cookie" cutter spec out there that I'm aware of for rogues...however I can say this..

Have you see how many rogues there are running around? Do you notice the lack of tanks? How about healers?

- LFM T2 dungeons, PST is typed in /50 chan and the rogue bombardment begins. Me me me me!
    The reply; "I'm sorry I have 4 rogues already in my party, I was looking for a different class"

Maybe this is an attempt by Trion to divert some of us away, to get a more even spread on the numbers?

We can't assume that because today my rogue isn't the best that they won't be improved upon later. This is our job now to play with multiple souls and try and find something, let's find that spec that works, that says oh ****, who would have thought?

I enjoy my rogue, I hate that these nerfs happen, but let's face it.... It's not a perfect world...

On a side note, wtf nightblade stealth? Elite mobs detecting you a mile away? That's something that definitely needs to be addressed.

Does anyone else feel this may be the reason for no rogue love? Feedback! Let's see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypatiaa View Post
    We're all sitting around today trying to figure out what in the name of god did we just download? What kind of crap patch is this? Why did they nerf my already not so high dps, to do less dps?

Well...

The game is still new, there's no "cookie" cutter spec out there that I'm aware of for rogues...however I can say this..

Have you see how many rogues there are running around? Do you notice the lack of tanks? How about healers?

- LFM T2 dungeons, PST is typed in /50 chan and the rogue bombardment begins. Me me me me!
    The reply; "I'm sorry I have 4 rogues already in my party, I was looking for a different class"

Maybe this is an attempt by Trion to divert some of us away, to get a more even spread on the numbers?

We can't assume that because today my rogue isn't the best that they won't be improved upon later. This is our job now to play with multiple souls and try and find something, let's find that spec that works, that says oh ****, who would have thought?

I enjoy my rogue, I hate that these nerfs happen, but let's face it.... It's not a perfect world...

On a side note, wtf nightblade stealth? Elite mobs detecting you a mile away? That's something that definitely needs to be addressed.

Does anyone else feel this may be the reason for no rogue love? Feedback! Let's see it!
    Well if what you say is true about trion, then all i can say is that the definition of BALANCE is far above the comprehension of the company devs.

So basically they needed a new class to take over the last place slot. Yay great balance Trion WTG dummy

+ Reply to Thread