Closed Thread

Thread: Might be time to fire up some old Subscriptions

Default Might be time to fire up some old Subscriptions

So I wonder how many converts we had from the other big game on the market < that i wont say on the forums > will be going back to fire up there subscriptions with them and leave this game!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    So I wonder how many converts we had from the other big game on the market < that i wont say on the forums > will be going back to fire up there subscriptions with them and leave this game!
    Get the (bleep) out and go QQ somewhere else.
    Last edited by Ferathka; 03-30-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Telaran

i never played the other one..Are rogues crap in that game too? Or are they useful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The problem with Warriors is that there is no give and take.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
    Get the (bleep) out and go QQ somewhere else.
    You shut your mouth, you little worm.
    If you enjoy the game so much, then shut the hell up and get off the forums and go play.

You shut your mouth, you little worm.
    If you enjoy the game so much, then shut the hell up and get off the forums and go play.
    If I wasn't at work I would be. Since I can't play I shall flame all you QQ'ers.

Got a lifetime AoC account... downloading patches atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Quote Originally Posted by Ferathka View Post
    If I wasn't at work I would be. Since I can't play I shall flame all you QQ'ers.
    Well if your on the computer looking at rift forums, your still a worm and need to go get a real job rofl.

Maybe a beaner job like diggin ditchs. That should get you a decent tan AND you could learn to throw dirt properly.

Well if your on the computer looking at rift forums, your still a worm and need to go get a real job rofl.

Maybe a beaner job like diggin ditchs. That should get you a decent tan AND you could learn to throw dirt properly.
    How long did it take you to think that up? Don't want to hold you back from your QQ time.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product
    EverQuest House of Thule $19.95
    The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Got a lifetime AoC account... downloading patches atm
    Installing updates and re subbed as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The problem with Warriors is that there is no give and take.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Plane Walker

What people fail to realize is the last patch was to fix broken skills and mechanics.

It was not a BALANCE patch. Those are on the way.

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread