+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please make Rogue Reset Souls FREE

Default Please make Rogue Reset Souls FREE

Respecing at level 50 is expensive. I think the 4 free respecs isn't enough.

Rift Disciple

Please let Rogue have the ability to transfer from a Lvl 50 Rogue to a Lvl 50 Warriors....that's all we are asking....

Banned

Better solution: change reset soul to reset calling for rogues. Also, put in an NPC which allows rogues to trade in their gear for the equivalent in another armour type.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    Please let Rogue have the ability to transfer from a Lvl 50 Rogue to a Lvl 50 Warriors....that's all we are asking....
    Please? please? ill pay 10$-20$ no problem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The problem with Warriors is that there is no give and take.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by pies View Post
    Better solution: change reset soul to reset calling for rogues. Also, put in an NPC which allows rogues to trade in their gear for the equivalent in another armour type.

YES! Please TRION.

I will pay $50 for this service. We are not asking too much. We are willing to pay if you allow us to reset our calling!!!! We want to continue to play this game, not be laughed at.

We just don't want to pay $15 a month to hear this:

"You're pathetic."
    "LOL. You suck. Are you done yet?"
    "U MAD ROGUES? L2P ROGUES."
    "LF DPS. NO ROGUES"

+ Reply to Thread